Phil Fitzsimmons Photography
Living and working in Carmarthenshire (South Wales), I've been creating images for over 30 years, from the 'good old days' of film through to today's digital technologies. Much of my work has been published in local, national and international booklets, magazines, press and websites covering a variety of subjects - people, events, weddings, family occasions, wildlife, sports and architecture.
Jenny Mathew• 28 Sep 2019
Phil was really good and the pictures are really lovely.
David Heywood• 17 Aug 2019
very professional no fuss happy with the service
- What services do you offer?Photography for weddings and events.
- What does the wedding package include?Main coverage (£450 package) includes bride and/or groom getting ready, wedding venue/registry office or church ceremony, register signing, reception, candids, bride & groom portraits, family group shots, cutting cake, first dance.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No.
- What style of photos do you take?A mixture of candid & formals.
- What kind of technology do you use?Nikon pro digital cameras and lenses.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Online gallery.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No. All images presented to the client are FINAL SELECTION, any other images will not have passed my quality control and therefore will not be processed or released to the client.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Alone.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?No.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes. Occassionally I may use some photographs from the wedding or event to promote the quality of my work in print, social media, video and website advertising, etc. at any time. BUT, the client can request privacy for their images, in which case they won't be published.
Photography for weddings and events.