We are a long standing family business established in 2004 to shoot weddings on video, but also shows, conferences, web promos parties etc. We have packages to cover short days at a hotel or church and long days to capture the whole event. We use two cameras at most events for better coverage. We us some of the latest HD Sony cameras and a range of microphones to capture the best sound. I have worked in TV and Film for most of my working life, before setting up our own business. We are friendly, flexible and affordable and spend time editing to give you the best end results from your video.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?We retain copyright and ask that our material is not copied by clients. We can make extra copies if needed. Copyright is cleared by us for us to film and make copies.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?In the unlikely event of a problem (which has never happened) we have contacts to help out if needed.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?There are two of us.
- Do you send all the photos taken?We send the professionally edited video to the couple on DVD to view and check before making other copies. Raw footage is not supplied as it is removed for good reasons. Leaving the fat on a steak doesn't make the steak taste any better.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Editing takes up very many hours over several days. Delivery time varies depending on the time of year and how busy we are at any one particular time. The first copy on DVD for approval is normally with the client from 4 to 8 weeks after the event assuming we have all the info and elements required.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?No
- What kind of technology do you use?Sony HD cameras are used and regularly updated. We use a selection of microphones including a small radio mic to put on the groom`s lapel to capture the best sound for the vows in church or in a hotel. We use lights (battery operated) for the first dance and in dimly lit hotels if needed.
- What style of photos do you take?We are Videographers and NOT photographers, but still images can be (and are) taken from the video footage. These stills are used to make personal DVD covers but can also be put on a USB stick to use as you wish. Our style is unobtrusive and we aim to blend into the background to capture natural shots. We don`t set things up and film the day as it really happened.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Only ONE wedding can be filmed in one day. When a date has been booked, it has gone. We film all weddings ourselves and do not out-source as some do. Once a date is booked, it`s yours. Packages that have been chosen can be changed if required by mutual agreement and by giving sufficient notice.
- What does the wedding package include?There are a range of wedding packages from BRONZE to GOLD and even GOLD PLUS. We can cover just the wedding service ONLY or more usually from the Bride`s Preps up to the end of speeches or longer to include the First Dance. There are extras which can be added such as guest VIDEO MESSAGES and a HIGHLIGHTS montage section on DVD or USB.
- What services do you offer?We are Videographers capturing your special event using two cameras and with two operators and shoot weddings, parties and small events such as school shows, conferences and talks plus web promos for small businesses and acts.
Weddings, parties, school plays and shows, talks/ conferences, nativity plays etc. Filming, editing video, still photos from the video, copying VHS to DVD, camera tapes to DVD or USB.