Peter Johnson Photography
I’m Peter, your wedding and portrait photographer based in County Durham, North East England.
I seek to create images that you will enjoy for years to come. For me it's all about moments, moments which bring back a memory or give you a new one, many times it’s the in-between moments where the images you treasure forever are created.
Real People – Real Situations – Real Photographs
Unique Storytelling through photojournalism.
Nicole & James• June 3, 2017
"“Thank you for these photos, you have captured every moment, I love every picture, thank you so much! Absolutely fabulous photographer, really nice and genuine and takes photos in the moment, thanks Peter!"""
Ruth & John• May 10, 2016
“We’re so pleased to have found Peter to take our wedding photographs. He is an excellent listener, so was always aware of what sort of shots we wanted on the day, and he’s captured a lovely variety of formal and candid shots of family and friends. He’s also imaginative – so some of the nicest photos are in settings we hadn’t expected, because he uses his knowledge to quickly work out what’ll make a good picture. Combined with a great service and friendly manner, we couldn’t have hoped for more!
Sarah & Kevin• June 14, 2014
"""Peter is very professional and ensures the day runs smoothly. He ensured all the best bits are captured for a beautiful selection of photographs.
We had no worries during the day and all the details are in the memories of our photo's.
Our wedding day was perfect from start to finish, we have some fantastic memories in the photographs Peter has taken. I would like to thank him dearly and would do it all again!
I would definitely recommend Peter as he has a talent for doing this, and I can tell he enjoys his job!”"
Claire & Sam• Aug. 12, 2017
"""From the very beginning of booking Peter for our wedding he was very organised and kept in touch with his the whole way through to reassure us. He was attentive, and listened to exactly what we wanted from start to finish, whilst also giving us advice about what may or may not work in photographs. The group shots were all taken with ease, with him guiding our groups and making everyone feel comfortable throughout. His documentary photography style is a nice change and felt less invasive and more informal”"
Emily & Ian• April 19, 2014
"Peter has been a fantastic photographer for our wedding! During the day Peter was unobtrusive and captured some lovely memories that we wouldn't have thought to capture ourselves. The photography style was exactly what we were looking for and the mix of candid and staged photos has given us a great variety. Peter was dedicated to finding out beforehand what individuality we were incorporating into our wedding and capturing it for us. The option to have a memory stick with the photos on is fantastic and the presentation is beautiful. He ensured we would have many great moments forever captured to reflect on in the future! I look forward to hiring Peter again for future occasions.
We cannot stress enough how thrilled we were with the outcome...the end product was even better than we imagined and we were over the moon! Peter made us feel comfortable at all times and we love his quirky relaxed style, it was just what we had hoped for.
We must say a special thank you to Peter for helping make our special day so memorable and giving us the photos which will help us relive our wedding every time we look at them, thank you Peter!"
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography
- What does the wedding package include?Full day documentary coverage by me
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No way! for one it would not be fair on the couple and 2nd I would be shattered!
- What style of photos do you take?I try to blend in and capture very natural in the moment photos, these tell a much better story of your wedding day
- What kind of technology do you use?state of the art equipment plus back ups to make sure all of your day is captured
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes! A online gallery is available after the wedding for you, family and friends to view
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Couples tend to get their full day worth of photos back in around 4 weeks, if its the busiest time sometimes it can be a little longer but I try my very best without compromising anything to get your photos to you as soon as possible
- Do you send all the photos taken?All of the images which tell the story of your wedding day the best you will recieve
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work the whole day and capture the wedding for your you, If you feel you really need to you can add on a 2nd photographer for a small cost
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I have never missed a wedding yet, love them too much! although yes a replacement photographer can be called upon under drastic circumstances
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Once you have your wedding day photos, you can print as many photos as you would like, share with family or friends, the rights always remain with the photographer although if for any reason you really do not wish for any of your photos to appear on my website etc. we can discuss this no problem