Since 2013, Penguin Hot Tub Hire specialises in the hire of luxury, affordable portable hot tubs & spas, delivered and installed at your home or holiday cottage location across the UK. Using the very best selection of hot tubs, our hot tubs and spas are the ultimate luxury for that special party the perfect way to unwind, whether on your own, with family or friends.
Carol Smith• 25 Apr 2019
"I can’t fault these guys for their service as they contacted me well in advance to check the suitability of access to ensure no problems on delivery. When they arrived they saw to the whole process and sought our opinion on some key points with placement of the tub and the gazebo. They also completed the chemical test to make sure all was ok before they left.
The hot tub itself is superb and have been in with friends and enjoyed the relaxing down time every day. Also been good as a taster as ...
Claire Cruckshank• 17 Jun 2019
The service was fantastic and the hot tub was brilliant. I have already recommended your company to another friend and we will definitely hire again.
Robyn Turner• 11 Jun 2019
Great communication from before buying with queries I had right through to delivery and picking it up after hire. Would highly recommend this company, I hired the girls party package and it was great all the items I got in this offer were exactly what I needed. The installation of the hot tub was no bother at all and the guys explained everything very clearly. Had a great weekend. Thanks again!
George Blair• 12 Apr 2019
The service we received from your installation staff on our recent hire of a hot tub was excellent even with a small hiccup which was resolved quickly and efficiently. Included in this excellent service was your own Michelle, with your response to phone calls and keeping us informed at all stages of the hire. I would like to thank you for your service and would have no hesitation in recommending you to others. Thank You
Kristen Dearie• 14 May 2019
Hired a hot tub for the weekend for my husband's birthday. Excellent pre set up service all questions answered and easily contacted even went above and beyond to keep it a secret. Set up was well organised and instructions clear. Questions answered during the hire period quickly and hot tub collected with no fuss. My husband, kids, family and friends loved the luxurious spa and on his birthday my husband and I were in the tub, glass of champagne, stargazing, life doesn't get any better!
- How do we check the water quality?The engineer at time of installation will carry out a full water test and add the relevant water treatment as required. We provide a small floating water treatment dispenser which releases small amounts of environmentally friendly agents for your hire. Further information will be provided on day of installation.
- How does the hot tub maintain its temperature?In order to maintain a constant temperature the hot tub needs to be connected to an electric supply. The very efficient heat exchanger will regulate the temperature; this will be aided by the thermal cover provided.
- How long will it take for the hot tubs to reach suitable temperature?The Moon, Swift and Tuscany can take between 20 and 24 hours to heat to the suitable temperature and the QuatroSpa and DuraSpa takes between 7 and 10 hours. This can be significantly reduced if we are able to fill from your warm water supply.
- What access do I require?Our hot tubs (excluding QuatroSpa&DuraSpa) comes in sections ready build or inflate on site so access is never a problem – fitting easily through narrow passageways, front doors and side gates. We will assemble/inflate the hot tub, test the water PH levels, add the relevant water treatment and show you a full demonstration on how everything works – it’s very simple.
- How long does it take to assemble the hot tub?All of our engineers are fully trained and experienced installers, each hot tub should take as little as 30 minutes to fully assemble and a further 30 minutes for the water to reach ideal level (if your water pressure is low, this may take a little longer).
- What are the electrical requirements?We would require access to a 13 amp standard socket, either inside your house or, if an outside power point, at least 3.5 metres away from the spa. For your safety the hot tub is provided with an RCD residual safety device. See ‘What’s Required’ for further information.
- Do we need any special plumbing?No. All you need is a standard cold water tap (indoor or outdoor) and a drain – if you don’t have a drain nearby that’s okay because we can use our sump pump to pump water away from location after usage.
- Where can I have the hot tub installed?For the best experience we recommend an outside location. It must be a flat area that is free of sharp objects. We can install indoors but we strongly recommend a structurally sound area that is very well ventilated. Remember the area surrounding the hot tub will get wet, so please bear this in mind.
- What is the minimum hire period?Minimum hire period is four days, although our week hire period is the most popular as the majority of our customers want this luxurious and fun experience to last as long as possible. For more information regarding rental period, please click here
Wood Fired Wooden Hot Tubs for Hire
Solid, Jacuzzi style Hot Tubs for Hire
Portable and Inflatable Hot Tubs for Hire