Ped's Pizza serve amazing fresh pizza using a portable set-up. Their pizzas are made with passion and authentic ingredients; a perfect combination to enhance any event. The dough is made from Neapolitan pizza flour which is hand-kneaded before being slowly proved for around 24 hours.
The dough is then hand-stretched to order. The majority of their ingredients are sourced directly from Italy to give customers the most authentic experience possible. Their tomatoes, salami and flour come from producers in Naples, the 'nduja from Calabria, fior di latte mozzarella from Campania and Grana Padano from the Po Valley.
Operating from a smart black gazebo, they can fit into most spaces. They usually serve pizzas ‘buffet style’ - a fun and flexible way for your guests to enjoy our freshly-made pizza. Alternatively, they can also serve individual pizzas made to order!
Their menu is so great that you might not want to veer too far from it, but if you do, the Ped’s Pizza team are happy to create ...
Andy Jamison• 1 Jun 2019
Thanks you to Ped's pizza for catering our 50th birthday party. Just superb. Easy to arrange and great people to work with. The pizza was out of this world, we thought we were in Italy. All our guests raved about the quality of the pizza and thought it such a great idea. Would recommend to anyone.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes. We offer a sample menu but are more than happy to adjust this to suit the customer.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Italian, Neaplolitan style pizza
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes. We are happy to serve 'bespoke' pizzas based on customers favourites. However we do like to stick closely to traditional Italian toppings where possible.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- What services do you offer?We serve fresh pizza which is hand stretched and baked at the event
Tomato, grana padano, fior di latte mozzarella, olive oil, fresh basil
Tomato, garlic, oregano, olive oil, cherry tomatoes, red onion, fresh basil
Grana padano, fior d...