No weddings are the same. But most have in common that they start early and they celebrate love until late. Photographing weddings is about more than capturing beautiful portraits of the wedding couple. It is also about capturing those amazing moments lived by them and those missed by them. So that when you look at your pictures many years from now you can relive the moments that you, your friends and family enjoyed that day. This is why I offer full day packages. That said, I am there for you and I will adjust to your needs.
Rita Feijão• 3 Sep 2016
We are so glad we have chosen Pedro as our wedding photographer!! We wanted things to run as smoothly and natural as possible, and at the same time to have great photos. Pedro was great, always on time, always available to answer our questions and to integrate our ideas on his work. On the wedding day he respected our times and at the same time always gave good tips on how we could look better on photos. Everything always with a smile. It was fun, emotional, and everything just went smoothly, ju...
- What services do you offer?Available for Weddings, Portraits, Commercial, Architecture and Events.
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon Cameras and Prime lenses
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?4 weeks from date of wedding at busy times
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Only the edited ones.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I have a team.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I have never missed a work before, but i have a team of 2 photographers, so in that case your work will be covered by a photographer with the work similar to mine.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Its something i will agree with the couple.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, an online gallery.
- What does the wedding package include?FULL DAY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHY Including all of the following: – Pre-wedding consultation (via phone, skype or in person) to discuss the details of your day – Lot’s of wedding chat, a further consultation or venue visit closer to your wedding – All day coverage (morning preparations to the first dance and shortly after included) – Password protected personal online gallery – 450+ photos professionally edited in colour and also black and white – A wooden USB stick (web size, high resolution images and printing permission provided) -Wooden presentation gift box – A selection of free 4×6” prints – Travel within 100 miles of Edinburgh but I’m happy to travel anywhere to photograph I also offer a bespoke service and am able to build a package to suit your budget and and needs. I want to give you exactly the coverage and style of images you want. Destination, elopement and half-day packages available. You can add additional image edits, wedding albums, a second photographer, save the date and trash the dress sessions, bridal boudoir, print, canvas or whatever else you wish. Full pricing brochures available on request. ALBUMS FROM £200
Weddings, Portraits, Commercial, Architecture and Events.