As Chesterfield's premier entertainment business PD Entertainment can help make your night so much more special by providing fun, energetic, friendly and professional Dj's/Entertainers. Ensuring your crowd are fully engaged in the entertainment, you'll be forever asked where you found us. We will work with you to check every last detail to make sure you get everything you want and more.
We don't put our prices up based on what the occasion is, why should you pay extra for your wedding when it's the same Dj and same equipment we provide for birthdays, engagements etc. The price we quote is the price you pay!
A truly professional service!
Joanne Booker• 8 Sep 2018
"We booked PD Entertainment for our wedding and the venue didn't have a working PA for the master of ceremonies so PD insisted we use theirs, even though they weren't due to start until 6pm. We can't thank them enough for all the help they gave us which, for us, made our magical day even more magical knowing there are genuinely nice people in the business
Thank you so much!"
Sarah Davy• 12 May 2018
"PD Entertainment live up to their claim of a truly professional service. Booked them for a karaoke and Paul was amazing. Nothing is too much trouble for him as he goes out of his way to make the event work.
Would definitely book him again!"
Claire Louise Bax• 10 Nov 2018
Couldn’t recommend PD entertainments anymore if I tried!! Such a great team ensuring all our guests had a night to remember , this isn’t your bog-standard basic dj set , they really get the party guests involved and well worth every penny!!!! Great work guys will defo hire you again for future events xxx
Kate Mendrick• 14 Jul 2018
We booked PD Entertainment for a surprise party and the help and advice they gave was fantastic! Without their help we wouldn't have got everything sorted in time. Thank you PD Entertainment!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?PD Entertainment are fully covered with Public Liability insurance (you may hear this referred to as PLI) and all of our equipment is either brand new or PAT tested every year.
- Do you do open-air acts?PD Entertainment would be more than happy to discuss any outdoor events with you to see if we can help. We never turn an enquiry away!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have a fantastic sound and lighting set up that can be hired as part of a package with Dj or hired out as it's own package
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Because we use the latest technology, we can mostly get any track requested in real time whilst you and your guests continue to dance and enjoy your party.
- What style of music do you offer?With an extensive music catalogue we cater for every occasion and all music tastes from Swing, to Rock to Mainstream charts. This is the same with our huge karaoke tracklisting
Master of Ceremonies