Solo act covering popular songs from the 60s to 00s.
My performance uses a Bose professional sound system and I use MIDI files for backing tracks driving synthesisers not MP3 files. I have a small lighting system that is programmed to dance with the music.
I can also perform a 2 hour popular Beatles songs set. This consists of playing a selection of Beatles songs from 1962 to 1970 and narrating snippets of Beatle facts in between some of the songs.
Please checkout my song list.
Linda• 18 Aug 2018
I would like to thanks Paul for helping to make my party a success. We knew all the songs and we couldn't resist dancing. I would defiantly book Paul again for my next shindig.
Steve• 1 Sep 2018
Thanks Paul, great sound and great fun we loved it. I would highly recommend you.
- How long do you play for?Up to 3.5 hours max.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- How much space do you require?4 metres by 3 minimum.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Requests accepted and arranged if known in good time.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?20 minute break.
ACHY BREAKY HEART
ADDICTED TO LOVE
AINT NO SUNSHINE
ALL OVER NOW
ALL SHOOK UP
APACHE - THE SHADOWS
AT THE HOP
ATLANTIS - THE SHADOWS
BABY COME BACK
BEATLES MED 1