If you are looking for a Pianist, Singing Pianist, Duo, Trio or Duelling Piano Show for your Wedding Cermony, Reception, Private Party or Function, you have found one of the leading performers in Europe
Paul Scarto is a Classical & Jazz trained pianist plus 5 years vocal training by one of the leading classical voice teachers in the UK, making him extremely versatile & musically knowlegable. For the past 12 years he has toured the pianobar circuit in Europe beginning his career at Crazy Pianos in The Netherlands, a from there has performed an unaccountable amount of performances as a soloist through to a 5 piece function band in Norway, Dubai, Switzerland, Australia and the Caribbean
Whether it’s Nat King Cole, Jerry Lee Lewis, Jools Holland, Amy Winehouse, Ed Shreen or Bruno Mars, Paul is able to play as a solo pianist, a singing pianist or combine different acts to suit all occasions. Please scroll below to see some of the choices available
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings Corporate Birthdays Openings House parties
- Who are your previous clients?Blenheim Palace Oxfordshire Waldorf Hilton The Parrot bar Crystal Cruises Royal Caribbean
- How long do you play for?1 hour, 2 x 45 minutes, 3 x 45 minutes or 4 x 45 minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we can provide PA + lighting + Grand Piano Shell + Keyboards + stands + microphones
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?2 x 3 m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes I am willing to learn uptown 3 songs outside of my repertoire
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15 minute break per 45 minutes but I can be flexible with this
- There is a piano already in the venue can you use thisyes please contact me for a personalised quote.
A Selection of Paul Scarto’s Repertoire 2018
An alphabetical list of the most popular and requested Jazz, Blues, Rock & Roll, Country, Disco, Soul, Motown, Funk, Pop, Rap & Top 40 songs…. Paul is a...