Paul 'n' Jeannie sing a wide variety of songs from the 60s to modern chart songs. They have several years experience as professional musicians and are used to performing at weddings - in the church or at the reception. They have also performed in many venues and events of all sorts and are the consummate professionals that will add atmosphere and quality to your event.
Lesley Moore• 3 Apr 2018
“Great singing and playing from Paul and Jeannie, and great variety of songs in Bodmin, Cornwall last week. Very entertaining!”
Chrissy Gwilliam• 16 Mar 2018
Have heard Jeannie and Paul sing. Fantastic guitar playing and singing. They are a wonderful couple and they certainly are a great duo singing in perfect harmony! They have a wide range of songs and would be enjoyed by everyone of any age.
Chrissy Gwillim• 10 Mar 2018
"“Have heard Jeannie and Paul sing. Fantastic guitar playing and singing. They are a wonderful couple and they certainly are a great duo singing in perfect harmony! They have a wide range of songs and would be enjoyed by everyone of any age."""
Fiona Tew• 6 Jul 2018
Simply brilliant. Jeannie & Paul are very talented musicians.
Anthony and Pauline Long• 10 Feb 2018
Paul and Jeannie harmonise so well together, can't wait to hear them again.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We do take requests if we receive them before the event.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA.
- How long do you play for?Any length up to two and a half hours. Usually in two or three sets.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer.
- Who are your previous clients?Too numerous to mention.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?All sorts - wedding receptions, clubs, pubs, village halls, churches and parties.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?There doesn't seem to be anyone else covering the ground that Paul 'n' Jeannie are.
- What are the highlights of your career?Seeing the audience enjoy our music.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Quality singing and musicianship adding atmosphere and excellence to any event.
High Heel Sneakers
One Last Time
I Shot The Sheriff
Is This Love
Lazy Sunny Afternoon
Midnight In Harlem
Put Your Records On
I’m A Believer
Shake It Off