Paul Hames Publicity & Wedding Photographer
Paul Hames Photography is a People and Publicity Photographer with great field skills and 20 years in the business as a freelance photographer. He uses the latest cameras and lenses and has recently located from London to Poole in Dorset. He can supply you with excellent photographs for all your PR, Advertising, Events, Weddings, Experiential, Expedition, Portrait and Corporate needs. He can work closely on any brief, supply images on the day or work with you on post production. He looks forward to your call.
- What services do you offer?Publicity Photographer • Corporate Photographer • Event Photographer • Advertising Photographer • People Photographer • Experiential Photographer • Expedition Photographer
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?It's impossible to cover more than one wedding a day.
- What style of photos do you take?Natural, Reportage and formal Wedding Photography.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use the Latest Canon Cameras and L Lenses, with back up cameras and Apple Mac post production.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I can display images through a portal on my website if required.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Same day if images are needed for an event. If post production is needed then in a timely manner.
- Do you send all the photos taken?You have to edit out any blinks or blurred images! It all depends on what the customer wants.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I can work with other photographers and videographers, not a problem.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I know lots of photographers who would help out if needed.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?If I do have the rights to publish any images then I would ask first and of course get the clients permission.
London UK MMXIV, all wrongs reversed
Copyright Paul Hames Photography
Copyright Photo Coach