Paul Carroll Music
Scotland based, Paul Carroll is a full time, professional keyboard player, organist and pianist. After graduating at 21, he became the youngest ever, 'resident pianist' for 3 years at the famous 5 Star Gleneagles Hotel.
Dubbed as 'the best organist and pianist in Scotland' he has an incredible ability, making him one of the busiest and
sought-after performers in the UK.
By Royal Appointment in 2012, he became organist and pianist for events in Scotland.
From his unique romantic style of piano playing, to his organ solo work, he is one of the very few versatile musicians in the market. He is also in demand as a teacher and accompanist of both organ and piano.
Paul is available for Weddings, Graduations, Corporate Events and Private Functions. He can also provide and perform with other musicians, such as a Wedding Singer, Harpist, String Quartet, Trumpeter and Bagpipe player.
Hannah Lappin• 23 Dec 2018
Hi Paul, I just wanted to thank you so much for your beautiful piano playing, it was so lovely and romantic, it was my mum who found you online and I'm so glad you were available. I'll so be recommending you to my family and friends. Thanks again! Hannah x
- How long do you play for?Up to 6 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Space for Piano and Stool
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes of course
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually 10 minutes for every 2 hours
Piano Music and arrangements from Classical to Modern pop/rock