Party Faces Facepainting
Party Faces Facepainting creates, bespoke face and body art for a wide variety of events and parties: Children's parties; Adults’ birthday celebrations; Weddings; Christenings; Social, Corporate & Sporting events; Hen parties; Seasonal occasions; Anniversaries, the list is extensive...
Party Faces Facepainting is all about the WOW Factor - Our aim is to help you make your event memorable & a great success and leave a smile on everyones’ face.
The need to listen to clients and hear what they want is crucial. Therefore, delivering against expectations is paramount!
Lesley B• 24 Sep 2017
The children loved having their arms and faces painted and Joanna was so patient with them. Will definitely be using Party Faces Facepainting again.
Sam• 11 Nov 2017
Joanna came to my son's event for an hour and I was so surprised at how many children she painted within that time! There were about 25 kids and all went home smiling - Thank you Joanna
- How long do you need to set up?At any event it takes 10 minutes to set up once in situ of where we are to be working.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Party Faces Facepainting has £3,000,000 public liability insurance (copy of documents available in request)
- What experience do you have working with children?Over 10 years experience of working with children in school settings, private houses, public events, corporate family days, parties
- Are you DBS checked?What makes Party Faces Facepainting different? Most facepainting artists can paint between 10 -12 faces in an hour, using a sponge technique... How we differentiate ourselves is by using the ‘one stroke’ technique. Along with our extensive range of rainbow colours, we are able to create more designs per hour without compromising on the finished effect or design!
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?What makes Party Faces Facepainting different? Most facepainting artists can paint between 10 -12 faces in an hour, using a sponge technique... How we differentiate ourselves is by using the ‘one stroke’ technique. Along with our extensive range of rainbow colours, we are able to create more designs per hour without compromising on the finished effect or design!
- Is there an age limit?We will facepaint children over the age of 3 years old.
- Where do you travel to?Party Faces Facepainting, are more than happy to travel to where it is you are holding your event - just let us know where you'd like us! We are based in the beautiful town of Cheltenham in Gloucestershire and the following areas will give you an idea of where we regualrly travel to, but by no means definitive ... Cheltenham, Gloucester, Stroud, Painswick, Stonehouse, Dursley, Brockworth, Cirencester, Tewkesbury, Bishops Cleeve, Winchcombe, Gretto & Greet, Churchdown, The Cotswolds, Bourton on the Water, Stow on the Wold. We have recently travelled to Dubai & Jordan in the Middle East for events!
- What paints do you use?We use water based products, suitable for use on skin. The products used, comply with FDA and EU regulations.
face/body art & painted tattoos for a variety of events;
Parties- Children & Adults
Fetes & Bazaars