Steel Band available to play at public and private events/parties/weddings. Size of band can be adjusted to suit any requirements.
Laura Useful Vision (charity)• May 19, 2019
Pan-ic Steel band were amazing!! The sound of the steel drums really made our charity event and they were so professional. All members were so friendly allowing the children a try on the drums. I highly recommend Pan-ic steel band for all events.
Areenay Hatamian• July 6, 2019
I have to be honest, booking Holly’s band was a bit of an amazing fluke. We had actually booked another steel drum band who let us down by telling us 2 months before the wedding they couldn’t learn the song we had asked them 7 months before (one we’d like to walk down the aisle to). In a panic I started sending out messages to all steel drum bands in the North East. Not only was Holly the quickest to get back, with the best offer but the band already knew our aisle song! I couldn’t believe our luck! Not only that, Holly offered to learn more songs to make the day even more personal to us. The music filled our day with joy and so many of our guests have asked for a CD of Holly’s band (yes, Holly, I will be in touch begging for this!). You are an exceptionally talent group of musicians and the moment of hearing a melodic version of Local Hero as I walked down the aisle will be a memory I cherish forever. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making our wedding such a unique and memorable day. X
Bronwyn Gwillym• Aug. 24, 2019
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Steel band performances, workshops and tuition.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, public events and community groups
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, cheque, PayPal or bacs
- How long do you play for?As long as required - though usually 1-2 hours
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Depends on size of band
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes we can do requests with 4 weeks notice.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We fit in with the event timings.
We play a variety of music from traditional Caribbean- Calypso/soca and reggae to current pop and rock music.
Also available to hire for steel pan workshops/lessons for corporate, schools, community groups and party activities.