Hello, my name is Pablo and I'm not a wedding photographer. I'm a photographer who does weddings. I'm a journalist and this is why I love a good story and the people behind it.
For me every wedding is a once in a lifetime event where tales, moments, different cultures, jitters and smiles all blend together. Because of this, I don't just focus on the bride and groom but also on everything that happens during that special day. From a guest's perspective, I make a non-intrusive photographic record, that ends up being fun and spontaneous. A record that will live on over generations.
You will remember your wedding as one of the happiest days of your life, right as it happened, not as the photographer wanted it to be.
Six years experienced, currently based in Madrid but I cover weddings all over Europe, with the UK being of my preferred destinations.
If you contact me, you will be in touch with my business partner who will give you all the detailed information you'll need and afterwards we can have a chat either by phone or video call.
- What services do you offer?Photography and videography
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Only one wedding per day
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary and candid
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?One month
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes