Ozzy is a full-time professional children's entertainer based in Exeter, Devon and the only children's party entertainer in his area to be a Member of the World Famous Magic Circle. Ozzy offers children's parties for a birthday party magic shows lasting one or two hours, but can also provide magic shows for weddings, christenings, playgroups and schools. Ozzy can also provide a full day's entertainment for corporate events,fun days, fetes and carnivals. Ozzy's other skills include circus workshops, face painting and mini-sideshow games, and his many contacts mean he can put together full teams of entertainment for larger events.
Ozzy D is a comedy children's entertainer, magician and juggler based in Exeter. He runs workshops, offers puppet shows, balloon modelling, close up magic, corporate magic and full range of related services to put the fun into your party, event or special occasion. Though based in Exeter, he travels all over the South-West and regulary works in somerset, Do...
Peter• 4 May 2019
AN excellent entertainer, a stress free booking from the initial phone call, a courtesy email before the party to put our mind at ease , and when the party was over had load of parents thanking us for one of the best parties they had been too, .
Especially impressed how Ozzy managed to get our normally shy 6 yr old engaged and joining in .
Sue• 2 Jun 2018
"An excellent entertainer who had he kids and adults laughing for the whole show , made our party stress free and enjoyable
Highly recommend to anybody"
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes
- How long is the act?45mins to 8 hours
- What type of magic do you performclose up magic, childrens shows, mentalism, cabaret
- Will your magic suit my event?yes can cater for any type of event
- How many people will you perform for?1-1000
- How long do you need to set up?5 mins to 1 hour depending on what I'm doing
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes 10 million
- What experience do you have working with children?Fulll time entertainer for nearly 25 years
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?no