Since forming in 2015 OutBeat have performed at a variety of events such as weddings, corporate events, anniversaries, birthday parties and charity fundraisers.
OutBeat guarantees that every client who books the band will be left thrilled. The memories we help you to create will last a lifetime!
OutBeat carry with them all of their own equipment from a professional 3000 - 4000 Watts PA System, amplifiers and lighting rig, so there's nothing you need to worry about or take care of. Instead you can just focus on the most important thing, having a good time. We also are amongst a small few that can offer to play any song especially for your event, be it a first dance for a wedding or a special song for a birthday at no extra cost.
OutBeat alongside playing fantastic live music also offer a DJ service as part of our package. We have hundreds of songs spanning across multiple decades packed full of floor filler hits to keep your party going well into the night! We provide hits from the 50's/60's all the way to current chart material, fulfilling all your musical needs. Whatever music you require, we have you covered!
OutBeat are flexible to accommodate your schedule. We can play a DJ set before the bands main performance to get guests up and onto the dance floor or after our main performance to keep guests dancing well into the night! We can also provide background music with over 100 smooth jazz standards for when something more subtle is required such as while guests are dining or conversing.
OurBeat are professional function musicians with years of experience. We comprise of a female lead singer, three backing singers, guitar, keyboard, bass and drums. We can also add a saxophone to our line-up, if this is required for your needs.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further information about us or our music.
Roland & Dora• Oct. 28, 2017
"""OutBeat performed at our party in October and they were outstanding. The band had an amazing mix of songs and our guests thoroughly enjoyed dancing to the music. They kept the party going all night long. Thank you very much for making a great night just perfect !!!"""
Paula Cadier• July 22, 2017
"""Great band. Really made our party. Definitely recommend them."""
Matt Braydon• July 16, 2017
"""Highly recommended. Wayne was my original point of contact and the booking process was simple. Wayne visited the site to get the lay of the land prior to the big day so there were no last minute blockers. The band were great, everybody at the party agreed including some very proficient musicians in their own right. Excellent range of music very well played & sung. So would I book OutBeat again? Already have! Enough said."""
Tracy• July 8, 2017
"""Great communication from Wayne from start to finish. He came to check the venue out before hand and finalise the event details. The band had the crowed on their feet the whole night long!. A fantastic bunch of musicians and a fab singer! We will defiantly be using OutBeat for our other functions! Thanks guys... and girl!"""
Karren Frame• July 8, 2017
"""Fantastic music from start to finish, extremely professional and easy to deal with. We had a lovely party, enjoyed by all with the right mix of music for all ages. Thank you to the band, and I would have no hesitation in recommending you. Hope to see you again."""
Rachael & James• July 1, 2017
"""I cannot recommend OutBeat enough! They turned up on time as scheduled and played an awesome rendition of 'Stand by Me' (our first dance as a married couple) everyone sang along and it was one of my favorite moments of the day! They played a fantastic variety of songs which got literally all of our wedding guests dancing (ranging from ages 4 to 70+!) We had an amazing time and danced all night :-) Thank you OutBeat, I will be recommending you to all of my friends!"""
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Live Professional Function and Wedding Band.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?OutBeat have a female lead singer as well as 4 backing singers.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?OutBeat cater for a variety of occasions. We have played at weddings, corporate events, anniversaries, birthday parties and charity fundraisers.
- How can event planners pay for your services?When quoting for your event, we take into consideration the distance we have to travel to the venue and how long you would like us to perform for. If you go to our 'Book us online' page and let us know exactly what you're looking for, we would be more than happy to provide you with an individual quotation.
- How long do you play for?This is entirely down to you. A typical performance could consist of 2 x 60 mins or 3 x 40 mins sets, but we can be very flexible to accommodate your schedule.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we do. OutBeat carry two small sub speakers and two 12 inch PA speakers!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we do. Details are available on request.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, we are happy to learn one song for your event, free of charge, but don't forget to check our song list on the repertoire page to see if we already know it!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Playing time we find popular are 2x1 hour sets or 3x40 minute sets with a 20/30 minute break in between. This can vary for all events and we are happy to work with you to cater for your needs.
- How much do you charge?When quoting for your event, we take into consideration the distance we have to travel to the venue and how long you would like us to perform for. If you let us know exactly what you're looking for, we would be more than happy to provide you with an individual quotation.
- How far will you travel?OutBeat will travel anywhere in the UK to perform. OutBeat are based in London/Hertfordshire but have performed all over the UK.
- Can you supply music before/in-between your sets?Yes, a MacBook is provided during the breaks packed with well over 1000 songs, or if you prefer, simply give us your iPod/iPhone if you already have a playlist you wish to use.
- How long does it take you to setup?It will take us about 90 minutes to set up our equipment and sound check. In order to achieve this, we need to be able to park as near to the venue as possible.
- Can we use your PA system for speeches?Yes, as long as it is after our sound check then the PA can be used for speeches.
- What do you normally require from us?We need to be able to perform in an area at least 3 metres x 3 metres. There will need to be at least 2 x 13 amp sockets near to where we will be performing. However we do carry 2 x 30 metre extension reels with us for when performing outside, such as in a Marquee. There will need to be somewhere for us to store our music cases and personal belongings. Light refreshments will also be required for up to five people.
- Where can I see OutBeat perform?We play various public gigs throughout the year. Drop us an email to see if we've got any coming up.
- What time do you finish?This is entirely up to you. Our standard finishing time would be 11:30pm/12:00pm, but we can pretty much start and finish when you want.
- How much time does it take between finishing playing and being ready to leave?We need 60 minutes to break down the equipment, pack it away and load up the transport.
50’s & 60’s
Stand By Me – Ben E King
Twist and Shout – The Beatles
I Feel Good – James Brown
Hound Dog – Elvis Presley
Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher – Jackie Wilson
Beggin’ – Frankie Valli
Hold On I’m Comin’ – Sam & Dave
Soul Man – Sam & Dave
My Girl – The Temptations
Brown Eyed Girl – Van Morrison
Rescue Me – Fontella Bass
Dancing In The Street – Martha and the Vandellas
Hit the Road Jack – Ray Charles
Three little birds – Bob Marley
Play That Funky Music – Wild Cherry
Stuck in the Middle With You – Stealers Wheel
Don’t It Make My Brown Eyes Blue – Crysal Gale
Long Train Runnin’ – The Doobie Brothers
Maggie May – Rod Stewart
Don’t Stop – Fleetwood Mac
Burning Love – Elvis Presley
We Are Family – Sister Sledge
Oh What A Night – The Four Seasons
Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
I Wish – Stevie Wonder
Superstition – Stevie Wonder
Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton
Dreams - Fleetwood Mac
Disco Inferno – The Trammps
Blame It On the Boogie – The Jackson 5
Show You The Way To Go – The Jackson 5
September – Earth, Wind & Fire
Night’s on Broadway – Candi Staton
Jolene - Dolly Parton
New York New York - Frank Sinatra
Perfect – Fairground Attraction
Working Nine to Five – Dolly Parton
Ain’t Nobody – Chaka Khan
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
Crazy Little Thing Called Love – Queen
All Night Long – Lionel Richie
Let’s Groove – Earth, Wind & Fire
Just the Two of Us – Bill Withers
Stuck On You - Lionel Richie
When a Man Loves a Woman – Michael Bolton
Blue – LeeAnn Rimes
Cosmic Girl – Jamiroquai
Have I Told You Lately – Rod Stewart
Valerie – Amy Winehouse
Rehab – Amy Winehouse
Make You Feel My Love – Adele
Let The Good Times Roll – Brad Paisley & BB King
New Shoes – Paolo Nutini
Crazy – Gnarles Barkley
New Shoes - Paolo Nutini
Thinking Out Load – Ed Sheeran
Price Tag – Jessie J
Just the Way You Are – Bruno Mars
Rude – Magic!
Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
Dance With Me Tonight – Olly Murs
Treasure – Bruno Mars
Get Lucky – Daft Punk
Forget You – Cee Lo Green
Sugar – Maroon 5
Ain’t No Sunshine – John Mayer
The Lazy Song – Bruno Mars
All About The Bass - Meghan Trainor