Since forming in 2015 OutBeat have performed at a variety of events such as weddings, corporate events, anniversaries, birthday parties and charity fundraisers.
OutBeat guarantees that every client who books the band will be left thrilled. The memories we help you to create will last a lifetime!
OutBeat carry with them all of their own equipment from a professional 3000 - 4000 Watts PA System, amplifiers and lighting rig, so there's nothing you need to worry about or take care of. Instead you can just focus on the most important thing, having a good time. We also are amongst a small few that can offer to play any song especially for your event, be it a first dance for a wedding or a special song for a birthday at no extra cost.
OutBeat alongside playing fantastic live music also offer a DJ service as part of our package. We have hundreds of songs spanning across multiple decades packed full of floor filler hits to keep your party going well into the night! We provide hits from the 5...
Rachael & James• 1 Jul 2017
"""I cannot recommend OutBeat enough! They turned up on time as scheduled and played an awesome rendition of 'Stand by Me' (our first dance as a married couple) everyone sang along and it was one of my favorite moments of the day! They played a fantastic variety of songs which got literally all of our wedding guests dancing (ranging from ages 4 to 70+!) We had an amazing time and danced all night :-) Thank you OutBeat, I will be recommending you to all of my friends!"""
Claire Redrup• 21 May 2016
"""OutBeat were fantastic, they helped out at a charity event which raised over £4,000. They were incredibly professional coming along in the afternoon to sound check and then waiting around for their set as the speeches ran over. They played a blinding set and despite the small crowd left got everyone up dancing and singing along. I would definitely book them again for another event and would recommend to anyone who are looking for a lively and soulful covers band."""
Martin Cartwright• 18 Mar 2017
“OutBeat, I just like to take this opportunity to thank you guys for a brilliant gig. I can highly recommend this band perfect throughout, well worth the money spent.”
Clare Procter• 24 Jun 2017
"""They were absolutely fantastic and got everybody dancing! They managed to cater to a huge variety of ages and music tastes. We couldn't recommend them more highly!"""
Paula Cadier• 22 Jul 2017
"""Great band. Really made our party. Definitely recommend them."""
- How much do you charge?When quoting for your event, we take into consideration the distance we have to travel to the venue and how long you would like us to perform for. If you let us know exactly what you're looking for, we would be more than happy to provide you with an individual quotation.
- How much time does it take between finishing playing and being ready to leave?We need 60 minutes to break down the equipment, pack it away and load up the transport.
- What time do you finish?This is entirely up to you. Our standard finishing time would be 11:30pm/12:00pm, but we can pretty much start and finish when you want.
- Where can I see OutBeat perform?We play various public gigs throughout the year. Drop us an email to see if we've got any coming up.
- What do you normally require from us?We need to be able to perform in an area at least 3 metres x 3 metres. There will need to be at least 2 x 13 amp sockets near to where we will be performing. However we do carry 2 x 30 metre extension reels with us for when performing outside, such as in a Marquee. There will need to be somewhere for us to store our music cases and personal belongings. Light refreshments will also be required for up to five people.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we do. OutBeat carry two small sub speakers and two 12 inch PA speakers!
- Can we use your PA system for speeches?Yes, as long as it is after our sound check then the PA can be used for speeches.
- How long does it take you to setup?It will take us about 90 minutes to set up our equipment and sound check. In order to achieve this, we need to be able to park as near to the venue as possible.
- Can you supply music before/in-between your sets?Yes, a MacBook is provided during the breaks packed with well over 1000 songs, or if you prefer, simply give us your iPod/iPhone if you already have a playlist you wish to use.
- How far will you travel?OutBeat will travel anywhere in the UK to perform. OutBeat are based in London/Hertfordshire but have performed all over the UK.
- How can event planners pay for your services?When quoting for your event, we take into consideration the distance we have to travel to the venue and how long you would like us to perform for. If you go to our 'Book us online' page and let us know exactly what you're looking for, we would be more than happy to provide you with an individual quotation.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?OutBeat cater for a variety of occasions. We have played at weddings, corporate events, anniversaries, birthday parties and charity fundraisers.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?OutBeat have a female lead singer as well as 4 backing singers.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Live Professional Function and Wedding Band.
- How long do you play for?This is entirely down to you. A typical performance could consist of 2 x 60 mins or 3 x 40 mins sets, but we can be very flexible to accommodate your schedule.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we do. Details are available on request.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, we are happy to learn one song for your event, free of charge, but don't forget to check our song list on the repertoire page to see if we already know it!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Playing time we find popular are 2x1 hour sets or 3x40 minute sets with a 20/30 minute break in between. This can vary for all events and we are happy to work with you to cater for your needs.
50’s & 60’s
Stand By Me – Ben E King
Twist and Shout – The Beatles
I Feel Good – James Brown
Hound Dog – Elvis Presley
Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher – Jackie Wilson
Beggin’ – Frankie Valli