Price from: £poa
Please check out my website for full price list.
Professional Photographer in Edinburgh, Scotland
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?If agreed by the client
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I have never missed an event....
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Alone
- Do you send all the photos taken?No. Only all the professional edited ones.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?5-10days
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes. Images will be available in a password-protected Gallery
- What kind of technology do you use?I have all the latest Sony Full Frame Mirrorless Cameras (A7R and A7ii) with 6 x Zeiss primes and 2 x Sony G lenses (from 16mm to 200mm) used with on and off-camera speedlights. Plus, I also have studio lights and backdrops.
- What style of photos do you take?My style of wedding photography is known as documentary wedding photography, or reportage wedding photography, but I can also do groups shots and poses.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What does the wedding package include?Includes ALL images, professional edited, will be available for download within 10 days in High Resolution from an online password-protected Gallery. Prints also available to purchase at reasonable prices. Wedding Albums available from £350
- What services do you offer?Available for Weddings, Portraits, Commercial, Architecture and Events.
Available for Weddings, Portraits, Commercial, Architecture and Events.