The Orchid Quartet is one of the UK's most sought-after professional quartets having performed in many prestigious venues including Harrods, The Victoria and Albert Museum, Blenheim Palace, The Dorchester, The Ritz and Claridges Hotels to name a few. The quartet has performed for Royalty such as the Sultan of Yeoman and Prince Phillip, as well as celebrities such as Sharon Osbourne and Sarah Michelle Gellar. They were recently invited to perform for the Queen onboard the new QE2 ship. They are highly experienced, having trained professionally at the Royal Academy of Music in London, and can guarantee adding a touch of glamour and sophistication to your event - however formal or informal the occasion. The Orchid Quartet regularly plays at The Hurlingham Club, Lords Cricket Ground and The Claridges Hotel.
Anonymous User• 1 Oct 2017
Delightful music. I can listen to you play all day long.. .. Guest at The Hurlingham club
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?3hours booking 3x15min break 2hours booking 20min break 1hour booking no break
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes! We are happy to arrange your requested music if we don't have them on our repertoire list.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, private parties events and reception. The Orchid Quartet regularly plays at The Hurlingham Club, Lords Cricket Ground and The Claridges Hotel
- How much space do you require?2mx3m but we are happy to work around the space you have.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes if necessary but we usually play acoustically.
- How long do you play for?3x45min set for 3hours booking 2x50min set for 2hours booking 1x60min set for 1hour booking
Repertoire from classical to modern pop charts. Up to 3hours booking. We can be booked as a Duo, Trio and a Quartet.