Oona Linnett Harpist
Oona is an accomplished harpist offering a wide repertoire of music in many different styles ranging from Classical, to Pop, to Bollywood, tailored to create the perfect ambience for the particular special event. She has established a busy and successful career as a freelance harpist, and has had several TV appearances, including Peaky Blinders, Poliakoff's Close to the Enemy and Coronation Street. She is a recommended harpist for several prestigious venues throughout the North West, and will provide beautiful music for many special occasions such as weddings, Valentines’ Day, Mothers’ Day, anniversaries, birthday parties, christenings and funerals.
SPECIAL OFFER! Book Oona Linnett Harpist, and Richard Linnett Photography together for the same event, and enjoy a 10% discount on the combined fee (peak dates only). Richard is on Poptop here: https://www.poptop.uk.com/supplier/richard-linnett-photography/
Gabriela Alas• 20 Jul 2018
"Having Oona performing with her beautiful Harp for our wedding ceremony the best choice ever. She got there early and her skills left everyone wanting more :) she was even dressed according our wedding theme!! She played our favorite songs and moved locations as necessary.
We would 100% recommend her for any occasion without thinking it twice.
Thank you Oona, for making the wedding of our dreams come true! Hope to see you soon,
Gabriela and James xxx"
Laura and Jon• 24 Mar 2018
Thank you so much for making yesterday so special for us. Everyone said how the beautiful music made the day even better... massive thank you.
Paul• 30 Sep 2017
Oona, thank you so very much for performing at our wedding, we both really loved it. As I was facing forward when the bride came in I was not aware of her presence until I heard your rendition of Rubylove by Cat Stevens. I was absolutely thrilled about it and your playing throughout the day was impeccable. You made the atmosphere of the ceremony so very special and everyone thought your music was fantastic. I am so glad I booked you, thank so very much for making our wonderful day.
Mark• 21 Oct 2017
Would like to thank Oona very much for a superb evening, everyone commented on how fantastic you were! Thank you!
Chloe• 14 Oct 2017
Oona we cant thank you enough for being part of our special day last saturday, you did an amazing job, the music you played was so beautiful & made our day even more amazing.
- How long do you play for?Up to 4 hours as required, including breaks.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I use amplification for occasions such as drinks receptions and wedding breakfasts.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have public liability insurance. PAT testing is only required for equipment which plugs into the mains. My amplifier works from a rechargeable battery.
- How much space do you require?Approximately 5 x 3 ft.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?In most circumstances, yes!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I take a break of 10 minutes approximately every hour.
Air on a G String (Bach)
Au Bord du Ruisseau (Renie)
Ave Maria (Schubert)
Balcony Scene (from 'Romeo and Juliet') (Craig Armstrong)
Canon in D (Pachelbel)