"Oliver, You are a real showman and had everybody enthralled. Your blend of magic and humour is spot on. "Phillippa & Michael Welby (Wedding Reception).
"Dear Oliver,Just a big thank you for the entertainment at Natalie and Gavin’s wedding. Everyone commented on your skills.Many thanks again for giving everyone such fun."
Lorraine and Steve Beamish
I am a full time professional entertainer with over 15 years experience entertaining all ages. I specialise in close up magic but can also offer balloon modelling, disco and general family entertainment.
- Do you do open-air acts?Fire performing can be done outside but is extremely weather dependant!
- How long is the act?Times vary depending on the event.
- What type of magic do you performClose up magic. In your hand and before your very eyes miracles can happen.
- Will your magic suit my event?Magic can be the perfect accompaniment to most events but it does come down to people, call and have a chat to find out!
- How many people will you perform for?Depending on the style of entertainment any number can be catered for.
- How long do you need to set up?Depending on what entertainment you book it can be anything from 15 - 60 minutes. and the same again the other end.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, as a member of Equity (the actors union) we have full PLI and this covers the fire performing as well!
- What experience do you have working with children?Over 15 years of working professionally entertaining family audiences across the UK and Europe. Over 3,000 private parties for children and many more events for families.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes, and first aid trained and registered as a SAFE organisation with the Norfolk Safeguarding Partnership.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?The only limitation is the size of the room. With enough space almost any number can be catered for.
Close up magician
Juggler/Circus Skills leader