Old Street Rockers
The Old Street Rockers are an entertaining and energetic three piece with a rock 'n' roll swagger. We guarantee to get your party jumping! We've been together for three years, playing around the London and Essex and Suffolk areas. We've played many weddings, corporate functions and birthday parties. Kevin, Drew and Alan have been playing in bands and recording for over 20 years.
Our repertoire covers of classic rock and pop tunes from the 60s through every decade right up to the present day.
Sharon Mottram Innes, Essex• Oct. 21, 2017
"What a brilliant band. Had them recommended so went to see them at the Smugglers Den in Hullbridge. They were fantastic and really got the crowd going. I was so impressed I booked them for my 50th birthday party. All my friends and family said they were amazing they were what made it so much fun and such a memorable evening.They have a fantastic repertoire of songs to sing and dance along with. The Old Street Rockers made my big birthday party such a fab night!! I'm now a committed fan, my partner and I go to see them regularly that's how good they are!!
George Self, organiser Haverhill RugFest Beer Festival ,Haverhill Rugby Club• Aug. 27, 2017
"Thanks to you all. You guys made it such a successful weekend & festival. We have had so much positive feedback for you guys - you were amazing. We'd love you to come back and play next year!
Gary and Julie Glennard, Hornchurch• Aug. 26, 2017
"A huge thank you for last night. All our friends and us had an absolute ball and you were a major reason for that. Great music and a great atmosphere we can’t thank you enough.
Everybody said you were a first class band .On behalf of a very happy and truly grateful Mr and Mrs Glennard, thank you so very very much.
Gary and Julie Glennard"
Kathy Brinkley• May 30, 2016
The band really made our wedding reception..they got everyone up and dancing, we had an amazing time. Everyone said how great they were. They were so easy to work , nothing was too much trouble .They even threw in a couple of surprises for us in Including my daughter joining in on a song and my bridesmaid singing lead on Mustang Sally! I would definitely recommend them.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Good time band 3 piece playing favourite tunes, guaranteed to get the party jumping, the audience having a great time is our priority.
- What are the highlights of your career?As individuals too many to mention..supporting Oasis,probably the top of the tree . As a band , a charity works function at the Lexington in Islington last year where the whole venue was rocking and we raised over £3,000 for the charity.. a very special night.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, work functions.
- Who are your previous clients?Individuals - wedding and leaving parties. Work and charity events - for Post Office Limited
- How can event planners pay for your services?By BACS transfer or cash.
- How long do you play for?As required but usually two sets of 45 mins - 60 mins each + encores.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, perfect for club/function room venues up to capacity of c.300
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?Backline: sufficient for standard drum kit, 1 x Marshall 4 x 12 cab and head and Fender combo bass amp. 2 x vocal mikes + monitors and PA . Lights available if needed.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes! Very happy to do. We make a special point of accommodating client's requirement, it really adds to the performance & delivering a great evening.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?As required. Usually one of 20-30 mins but always happy to accommodate the client.
We have a varied song list to suit any occasion with the emphasis on rock and pop but with ska, glam, indie and a few twists thrown in for good measure . We're also very happy to learn a new song or two if there's a special song you'd like us to play. And we're open to a guest singer or two from the wedding or party to sing with us. We've found it really adds something special to the evening if one of your guests performs a song!
SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO/The Clash
LA BAMBA/Los Lobos
CASTLE ON THE HILL/Ed Sheeran
POISON IVY/ The Lambrettas
SEX ON FIRE/Kings of Leon
MUSTANG SALLY/Wilson Pickett
20TH CENTURY BOY/T.Rex
CHELSEA DAGGER/The Fratelllis
TEENAGE KICKS/The Undertones
BASKET CASE/Green Day
BALLROOM BLITZ/The Sweet
GOING UNDERGROUND/The Jam
I PREDICT A RIOT/Kaiser Chiefs
YOU REALLY GOT ME/The Kinks
DO YOU LOVE ME /The Contours
BABY HIT ME ONE MORE TIME/Britney Spears
BROWN SUGAR/Rolling Stones
I THINK WE’RE ALONE NOW/Tiffany
ARE YOU GONNA BE MY GIRL/Jet
I FOUGHT THE LAW/ The Clash
EVER FALLEN IN LOVE/Buzzcocks
TAINTED LOVE/Soft Cell
WHERE DID OUR LOVE GO/The Supremes
I’M A BELIEVER/Monkees
COME UP AND SEE ME MAKE ME SMILE/Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel
STUCK IN THE MIDDLE WITH YOU/Stealers Wheel
GLAD ALL OVER /Dave Clark Five
VALERIE /Amy Winehouse
DANCING IN THE DARK/ Bruce Springsteen
BORN IN THE USA/Bruce Springsteen
C’EST LA VIE/Chuck Berry
HI HO SILVER LINING /Jeff Beck
ROCKIN ALL OVER THE WORLD/Status Quo
TWIST & SHOUT/The Beatles
WOOLY BULLY/Sam the Sham & The Pharaohs
FEELS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT/Nirvana
LONDON CALLING/The Clash
DIRTY OLD TOWN/The Pogues
ZIGGY STARDUST/David Bowie
LAST NIGHT/The Strokes
RING OF FIRE/Johnny Cash
I’M GONNA BE (500 MILES) /Proclaimers
KEEP ON RUNNING/Spencer Davis Group
DO ANYTHING YOU WANNA DO/Eddie & The Hot Rods
ANTMUSIC/Adam & The Ants
STEPPING STONE/The Monkees
DON’T YOU WANT ME/ Human League
MONKEY MAN/Toots & The Maytals,The Specials
CAN’T BUY ME LOVE/Beatles
MERRY XMAS EVERYBODY/Slade
SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN/ Bruce Springsteen
WHITE CHRISTMAS/Bing Crosby
LIVING NEXT DOOR TO ALICE/ Smokie
SWEET CAROLINE/Neil Diamond
SPIRIT IN THE SKY/Norman Greenbaum
AT LAST/Etta James
AMERICAN IDIOT/Green Day
PERSONAL JESUS/Depeche Mode
CIGARETTES AND ALCOHOL/Oasis
GET LUCKY/Daft Punk
TEENAGE DIRTBAG/ Wheatus
ONE WAY OR ANOTHER/Blondie
SUSPICIOUS MINDS/Elvis Presley
EVERYBODY NEEDS SOMEBODY/Blues Brothers
CAN’T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU/Franki Valli & Four Seasons
DANI CALIFORNIA/Red Hot Chili Peppers
MAKE YOU FEEL MY LOVE/Adele