The Old Street Rockers are an entertaining and energetic three piece with a rock 'n' roll swagger. We guarantee to get your party jumping! We've been together for three years, playing around the London and Essex and Suffolk areas. We've played many weddings, corporate functions and birthday parties. Kevin, Drew and Alan have been playing in bands and recording for over 20 years.
Our repertoire covers of classic rock and pop tunes from the 60s through every decade right up to the present day.
Kathy Brinkley• 30 May 2016
The band really made our wedding reception..they got everyone up and dancing, we had an amazing time. Everyone said how great they were. They were so easy to work , nothing was too much trouble .They even threw in a couple of surprises for us in Including my daughter joining in on a song and my bridesmaid singing lead on Mustang Sally! I would definitely recommend them.
Sharon Mottram Innes, Essex• 21 Oct 2017
"What a brilliant band. Had them recommended so went to see them at the Smugglers Den in Hullbridge. They were fantastic and really got the crowd going. I was so impressed I booked them for my 50th birthday party. All my friends and family said they were amazing they were what made it so much fun and such a memorable evening.They have a fantastic repertoire of songs to sing and dance along with. The Old Street Rockers made my big birthday party such a fab night!! I'm now a committed fan, my part...
Gary and Julie Glennard, Hornchurch• 26 Aug 2017
"A huge thank you for last night. All our friends and us had an absolute ball and you were a major reason for that. Great music and a great atmosphere we can’t thank you enough.
Everybody said you were a first class band .On behalf of a very happy and truly grateful Mr and Mrs Glennard, thank you so very very much.
Gary and Julie Glennard"
George Self, organiser Haverhill RugFest Beer Festival ,Haverhill Rugby Club• 27 Aug 2017
"Thanks to you all. You guys made it such a successful weekend & festival. We have had so much positive feedback for you guys - you were amazing. We'd love you to come back and play next year!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?As required. Usually one of 20-30 mins but always happy to accommodate the client.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes! Very happy to do. We make a special point of accommodating client's requirement, it really adds to the performance & delivering a great evening.
- How much space do you require?Backline: sufficient for standard drum kit, 1 x Marshall 4 x 12 cab and head and Fender combo bass amp. 2 x vocal mikes + monitors and PA . Lights available if needed.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, perfect for club/function room venues up to capacity of c.300
- How long do you play for?As required but usually two sets of 45 mins - 60 mins each + encores.
- How can event planners pay for your services?By BACS transfer or cash.
- Who are your previous clients?Individuals - wedding and leaving parties. Work and charity events - for Post Office Limited
- What are the highlights of your career?As individuals too many to mention..supporting Oasis,probably the top of the tree . As a band , a charity works function at the Lexington in Islington last year where the whole venue was rocking and we raised over £3,000 for the charity.. a very special night.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Good time band 3 piece playing favourite tunes, guaranteed to get the party jumping, the audience having a great time is our priority.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, work functions.
We have a varied song list to suit any occasion with the emphasis on rock and pop but with ska, glam, indie and a few twists thrown in for good measure . We're also very happy to learn a new song or t...