O'Hara Photography is based in West and East Yorkshire, but we have travelled throughout the UK to events and weddings. We are a team of photographers with a combined experience of 15 years in wedding and events photography. Our style can be classed as documentary, throughout the day we will be shooting every special moment that we can.
Along with wedding and events photography, we can also provide a mobile studio for your guests. We currently work closely with York Racecourse and provide a popup studio for their guests at corporate events. We pride ourselves on being friendly and people orientated. However big or small your wedding or event is, we can cover it. You won't have to break the bank either.
We pride ourselves on being friendly, approachable and creative. We are not the type of photographer to shout orders, but we prefer a relaxed and unobtrusive approach to every wedding. Adding an element of fun and humour is a great way to break the ice, especially when photogra...
Bethan Marshall• 14 Jun 2018
You guys have given us the most precious memories captured in the most natural beautiful way. I asked for double chins and dribbling prosecco, capturing those real smiles and true tears of happiness and you guys have gone above and beyond to give us the most incredible moments that we can keep forever. Both Brendan and Hollie made us feel relaxed and we’ve made some true friends for life! Their creativity can be seen in all our photos and you both worked so hard to get the photos back to us as q...
Amy Walton• 17 Apr 2018
Thank you guys for being our photographers !!!! Sooo many fantastic photos to choose from, great tag teaming of fotos to get all The best angles. Recommended (Review from Facebook page)
Vicky Thompson• 1 Dec 2017
The guys who ran the photo studio at the York Racecourse event were excellent, friendly and fun.
Frankie Cameron• 31 Jan 2018
Brendan is an amazing photographer, his pictures are of the highest quality I can’t wait to get more pictures done of me, my fiancé and my daughter. Nothing is ever to much trouble for him lovely and easy going guy.
Andrew Meakin• 17 Apr 2018
"All I can say to describe this fantastic couple is, WOW!
Professional, friendly, charasmatic and courteous throughout our wedding day. We highly recommend these guys for all your photography needs. Top class service with top class results. Thank you Hollie and Brandon xx (Review from Facebook page)"
- What services do you offer?We offer: Weddings. Events. Corporate events photography. Studio. Mobile studio. Portraits. Airshows. Festivals. Charities. Automotive photography. Toddler and baby photos. Cake smash. Pet photos.
- What does the wedding package include?Two professional photographers will attend your special day (Lead and Assistant). Ideas, tips and advice for your wedding photography. Friendly customer care throughout and after the wedding. All Packages come with a USB with images on as standard. We will stay from getting ready until the first dance, or for a couple of hours if needed. Professional online gallery to showcase to your friends and family. All editing is conducted in-house, we do not outsource, along with adding the images to a USB.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No.
- What style of photos do you take?We specialise in portrait, groups and wedding photography. For wedding photography our style has been classed as documentary, candid and natural.
- What kind of technology do you use?Sony A7riii, Sony A7iii, Canon 5ds.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, we offer a free and private online gallery to showcase your photos to friends and family. From the gallery you will be able to view, play slideshows and even download the images.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Within two weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes if requested.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?A team of professionals. For large weddings and events typically two photographers will attend.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, we have four photographers.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes.
- Do you cover small events or weddings?Yes, we recently attended a small wedding of just 6 guests, for this only one photographer attended.
- What are your typical costs?It really depends on your requirements, and also how you would like your photos delivered. For a small event with one photographer, the cost starts at £100. For weddings from the ceremony to the first dance the cost is £350, and for a full day wedding coverage the price is £480. All images are provided on USB and added to your own online gallery. All pricing is negotiable, and we are willing to match your budget.
360 virtual tours