Not The Rolling Stones
Top international Rolling Stones tribute band NOT THE ROLLING STONES have been together for over 8 years playing festivals, theatres and high profile private events all over the UK, Europe and the Middle East.
Featuring the world's leading Mick Jagger lookalike ( Mike Jagger, who has appeared on TV in six countries) the band play the best known classics of The Rolling Stones…from 'Satisfaction' to 'Sympathy for the devil', and iconic rock classics like 'Gimme Shelter', 'Brown Sugar' and 'Jumping Jack Flash', NOT THE ROLLING STONES capture the essence of the originals like no other.
An authentic live tribute to the golden age of The Stones played by a line up of dedicated musicians…and the best Jagger impersonator you will ever see, (Mick Jagger himself asked our Mike Jagger to play him in a video!).
If you love The Rolling Stones then this band is not to be missed…you won't believe it's not Jagger!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Top International Rolling Stones tribute band
- What are the highlights of your career?Festivals, playing to 2000 + crowds
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Everything from Theatres and Festivals to Corporate functions and Weddings
- How long do you play for?Up to 2 hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes- for small to medium venues (up to approx 200 people)
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Ideal stage size: 3m deep x 6m wide
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Maybe!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One break of 20-30 minutes (if doing 2 sets)
Start me up
Under my Thumb
Not Fade away
It's all Over now
It's only Rock n roll
Lil Red Rooster
19th Nervous Breakdown
Street fighting Man
Live with me (shine a light version)
You cant always get what you want
Waiting on a friend
Sympathy for the Devil
Paint it black
Honky tonk Women
Jumping jack Flash
lets spend the night together
Beast of Burden
Get off my cloud
Like a Rolling Stone
Doom and Gloom