Norvil & Josephine is an award winning show that blends spectacular comedy magic with amazing acrobatics and singing. This mind-boggling double act has performed on London’s West End, throughout the UK, internationally and on live television. It's an energetic show of magical escapism at its best.
The Stage called the show “A beautifully paced and spellbinding act."
With or without the big props, they will build you a show to suit your space, budget and time requirements. It can include sawing the assistant in half and a funny contortion dance (or aerial hoop) scene with singing and a flying table. Then as a finale they can perform the flashy and jaw-dropping escape from a chained trunk. There’s also audience participation and lots more surprises. They’ll give you a show that’ll leave your guests talking about your event for years to come.
E Sampson• May 3, 2017
I have had so many positive comments from my colleagues. The show was action-packed, lively, energetic and fun! Everyone thought the act was fabulous!
Michael Kent• Dec. 17, 2015
"""The show was the highlight of our event. A perfect mix of magic, humour, glamour, and acrobatic skill make for a great show. I'd happily recommend this duo to anyone."""
L McDonnell• March 19, 2014
“It’s an act that’s different from other UK illusionists. We are very happy we found you!”
Joanie Spina, Magic Magazine• Jan. 15, 2011
I love this fun-filled personality-driven act... (with its) fresh, unique and entertaining presentation.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, ask about our magic theatre tent!
- How long is the act?We recommend a 25 minute act. But it can be 10-45 minutes.
- What type of magic do you performWatch the video for a taste of our magic.
- Will your magic suit my event?Watch the video for a taste of our show. It's a highly popular show as it offers audiences a wide range of entertainment styles. As one critic remarked, "it's more than a wonderful act, it's a wonderful SHOW!"
- How many people will you perform for?We've performed this show for 50 people on the small end up to thousands on the high end.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes.
- How long is your performance?We usually recommend a 25 minute act, especially if you have other things planned for your party. 10-45 minutes shows are available however.
- What age range do you work with?Norvil & Josephine is for adults but we can make sure it's family-friendly for events where there are children present.
- What venues can you work in?We've worked everything from conference rooms to theatres. We also have a street theatre that we can bring with us to perform our street show. This works particularly well in shopping malls where staging will not be provided and for street festivals.
- Can you work outdoors?Yes can provide our wonderful Magic Street Theatre Tent for outdoor events.
- Is the show safe?Yes.
- Any special requirements for the show?Please let us know your performance situation and then we'll let you know which show we propose as well as the special requirements for your event.
Tell more about your venue/available space and requirements and full information can be provided.