This dynamic duo perform a wide range of different musical styles ranging from pop and rock to jazz classics. They perform with high quality backing tracks and supply their own technical equipment. They both have Distinction Musical Theatre Diplomas and are highly experienced in many musicals, which have been performed all around the UK.
North&South are made up of two vocalists Joe and Kirby who perform solos and duets together. They have a large repertoire of hits from the 60’s right up to the present day! They have recently performed professionally together as a duo on P&O Australia’s fleet ship the ‘Pacific Explorer’ for 9 months as singer/dancers, performing in 6 musical shows and also their own singing sets.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We normally do 3 sets with 20 minute breaks in-between.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We take requests, yes.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, bars, shows.
- How much space do you require?Enough for lighting/sound equipment and two singers.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- How long do you play for?We can play for as long as required.
60’s + 70’s
- Somebody to love – Queen
- Johnny B. Goode – Chuck Berry
- Fly me to the moon – Frank Sinatra
- Your song – Elton John
- Don’t stop me now – Queen
- Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m...