North East Soiree is one small team of musicians who provide live music for weddings in the North East of England. Including Duos, Trios, String Quartet, Jazz, Ceilidh band with caller, add guitar and vocals for a Party covers band and finish with DJ. Over 1200 weddings and events performed in around 400 Venues, Halls, Churches, Marquees and Tipis throughout the North East.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Live music for events and weddings in North East England.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?The team of musicians can play different instruments and styles so can provide several different types of music with one team.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Parties and Corporate Events
- Who are your previous clients?The Duchess of Northumberland, Rotary International, Durham University, iMechE, Mercedes Benz Stockton, Brockwell Studios, Swiftpage International Limited, Baltic Centre for Contemporary Art, Defence Medical Group (North), Langley Castle, Stadium of Light, Hope City Church, Ikea Gateshead, Calvary Christian Fellowship, The Witham Arts Centre, Rival Arts Ltd, Properties Unique Ltd
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS Bank transfer or Cheque
- How long do you play for?minimum 1 hour up to 12 hours with a few breaks.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, different sized PA systems and lighting rigs depending on size of venue.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?We can squeeze an entire band into 4m x 1.2m if required.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?String Quartet, String Trio and Violin+Piano Duo will play requests - 500 arrangements completed over 20 years. The party covers band can sometimes perform a song but not everything is suitable.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?No breaks are required during Ceremony and 90 minutes Drinks reception. Ceilidh Band can play up to 2 hours in each set with half hour break between sets. Party Band would perform 2 sets of 45 minutes with 15 minute break.
The String Quartet has a vast selection of over 500 tunes available and arrange special requests at no extra charge . The quartet arrive half an hour before the ceremony and then play whatever music ...