A fresh new outfit made of seasoned musicians well known in the London music scene. Their repertoire is a mix of traditional Jazz and Blues, Chicago and Delta, Louisiana's pumping barrel house piano harmonies, gator guitar riffs and soulful vocals, delivered to make you dance, stomp your feet, or elevate your soul.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Lively blues and R & B outfit full of groove, swing, and good vibes
- What are the highlights of your career?Been in the music business for decades and being happy about it :)
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?being led by a singing drummer it's pretty unique and reduces the overall fee/costs
- What kind of events do you usually serve?All sorts, from regular venue gigs to private events, corporate parties, weddings, street and countryside fairs.
- Who are your previous clients?Not many yet since we're recently formed, but so far: Nightjar, Tarshish, Jam in a Jar, Bun & Bar.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash or bank transfer are both accepted
- How long do you play for?2 or 3 x 45 min. sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?we can provide a professional BOSE PA on request, not lighting yet
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No PLI, PAT test can be easily done on request
- How much space do you require?1.5 x 3 meters minimum
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Definitely
Mardi Gras in New Orleans, Bourbon Street Parade, Junko Partner, Jambalaya, I'm Walkin, Iko Iko, Down by the Riverside, Hand Jive, Che Sera Sera, When the Saints Go Marching In, King of the Swingers, Tootie ma is a big fine thing, Hey Pocky Way, I got a Woman, Kiss, Sweet Home Chicago, High Heel Sneakers.