Nina is an award-winning and talented singer for your ceremony, drinks/reception and/or your WHOLE evening's music and entertainment. With her combination of live music sets and disco, you can book her for a fraction of the price of a band and DJ. Her fantastic vocals, years of experience and friendly professionalism will reassure and delight you and keep your guests dancing the night away... …or wiping a tear away in the aisles!
Nina is a successful session singer who has worked for Dannii Minogue, Boyzone and Girls Aloud among others. Her sound system and lighting are second to none, her backing tracks are almost indistinguishable from the original songs and she can do any number of requests for your first dance and songs for your ceremony, to make your day memorable, unique and as personal to you as possible. She recently won the Essex Wedding Award for music and was nominated for a Wedding Industry Award in 2013 (for her work with Essence duo).
Angela• 22 Jul 2017
What can we say, you blew us away, together with all our guests. We can’t thank you enough, you sang our songs with such meaning, you brought life to them. You helped make our day more special and for that we thank you.
Angela and Jon"
Hayley• 13 Jun 2015
"Just a quick note to saythank you for the superb show that you put on for our wedding on Sunday 27th June, we thought you were absolutely superb! Every guest that we have spoekn to since has commented on how good you were. Aplogies for my Patrick Swayze routine at the end, with music that good I couldn’t resist!
All the best and we hope to hear you play again in the future."
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, birthdays, anniversaries, christenings, hate to bring it up but I have sung at funerals too!
- How long do you play for?That deepends on the booking. An evening party would normally be in the region of 8pm-12am but I am very flexible and will work around your requirements. The most I would normally sing for is 3 sets of 45 minutes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes to both
- How much space do you require?Very little
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Probably, if it's an unusual request I just need a bit of notice to work it out. If the key of the song is unsuitable, which is rarely the case, I can play it live on guitar.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This depends on how long you'd like me for. For an hour long drinks reception, I wouldn't take break. For the evening party I would take two breaks between my 3 sets. But technically, I don't take a break, as I become the DJ in the slots between my live sets.
- What style of music do you offer?60's to modern, emphasis on filling the dancefloor.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes, in advance or in the moment.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes it's happened before.
Nina's repertoire is extensive but to give you an idea of the songs she might sing for your evening party (ballads for first dance/ceremony aren't listed here): A TOWN CALLED MALICE- THE JAM WALKING...