Night Whispers are a four piece band comprising of female lead vocals, guitar, drums and bass.
Night Whispers also go out as a duo or trio if you are looking for an acoustic act.
Their music has a modern jazz/swing/rockabilly feel. They are all highly experienced musicians and bring something fresh and exciting.
This act is suitable for all occasions but ideal for 1950s styled weddings, events and corporate functions looking for an authentic rock n’ roll band to get everyone up on their fee dancing. Night Whispers cover a range of musical styles from this era together with a number of contemporary and classic songs performed in a rock n’ roll way.
Andrew Barker• 17 Nov 2018
Night Whispers played at my 40th birthday party in front of 100 people. They were absolute brilliant and got everyone up dancing. Nicola if a fantastic singer with an amazing band behind her! Great range of music that was liked by all age ranges. Would recommend without hesitation!
Graham Breckon• 2 Jul 2017
We hired the Night Whispers to play at our wedding and they were absolutely fantastic. Nicola sang the bride in with a beautiful rendition of Dream a Little Dream with John playing his guitar acoustically. It made her entrance so special. Later on they gave us a wonderful first dance with their specially arranged version of Can You Feel The Love Tonight. After that they played two brilliant sets and had our guests up and dancing. They really were fabulous and made our wonderful day extra sp...
Glyn Hughes• 30 Oct 2016
Night Whispers have played at a number of our festivals. They are the real thing whether they are playing a festival in front of a massive audience or an intimate birthday party. They have the ability to get an audience upon on its feet singing along and really enjoying themselves and we have had lots of feedback afterwards singing their praises.
They are highly skilled musicians and singers and produce high quality music. They always dress smartly and are professional, friendly and flexible...
Alan Manouch• 31 Dec 2017
Sunday 31st December at The national Mountain centre Capel Curig
After a week or two of worrying about our first New Year’s Eve bash the day was upon us and we still only had a few bookings for the evening, but were committed now so the show must go on.
We decided to put the band in the bar rather than our lecture theatre mainly to keep an atmosphere even if only a few turned up.
Well I needn’t have worried at all, Night Whispers turned up bang on time along with a number their regular fans, ...
Victoria Sponge Events• 3 Mar 2017
The Night Whispers Duo were perfect for our event. They were professional, they set up and packed away discreetly at the venue, they looked great and above all they sounded fantastic for our drinks reception. I would not hesitate to book them again for either a sophisticated drinks party or as the main act to fill a dance floor. I think they suit such a wide variety of occasions from corporate to weddings and private events too. Thank you for entertaining us!
- How long do you play for?2 x 60 minute spots or 3 x 40 minute spots - if anything different is required then always enquire with us.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We hold Public Liability Insurance.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA and lighting equipment.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With plenty of advanced warning we can do a special request song for your event at no additional cost.
- How much space do you require?We are a four piece band so enough room will be required to fit in a drum kit but we will normally find a way to fit into most spaces.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We have our own PA equipment
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 minute spots or 3 x 30 minute spots - if anything different is required then always enquire with us.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, bank transfer, paypal
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Functions, weddings, corporate events, parties - anything really! We can be nice background music if required or we can liven the party up!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are very much influenced by Imelda May and Caro Emerald and so if you like this music we are definitely the band to you. Because they are our influences our music in general has a nice vintage/1950s feel to it. We are fun, energetic and we pick songs so that even if you don't know them you will get up on your feet and dance!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:An energetic, professional and experienced band that will make any occasion special.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally about 30 minute breaks in between sets but again this can be varied if needs be - please just ask.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No
9 to 5 - Dolly Parton
A Night Like This - Caro Emerald
All about the bass - Meghan Trainor
Back it up - Caro Emerald
Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
Big Bad Handsome Man - Imelda May
Completely - Caro Emerald...