UK based fire performance, breather and eater with 11+ years of commercial modelling experience.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, this is included in the price.
- How long is your performance?Fire performances are 15 minute sets with a short break in between to refuel. Photography workshops can be anywhere up to 4 hours.
- What age range do you work with?The show is suitable for all ages but better suited to an adult audience if there is not a separated performance area which is accessible to children.
- What venues can you work in?Any, as long as there is sufficient ventilation, space and comply with my health and safety checks.
- Can you work outdoors?Yes, this is weather dependant.
- Is the show safe?Any fire related performance comes with it’s own risk but these are minimised as much as possible by having public liability insurance, only performing indoors in places with building insurance, a separate performance area from the general public and keeping a fire safety on site at all times so yes, I would say it is as safe as possible.
- Any special requirements for the show?At least 2.5m squared performance area on a non flammable surface with no obstructions. Sufficient ventilation for indoors venues.
- Do you have safety equipment?Yes, your quote ALWAYS includes a fire safety person on standby with all of the appropriate extinguishing supplies and first aid at hand.
- Do you bring different outfit changes?Depending on the event, I can bring as many different changes for as many different looks as you would like!
- Can you fire breath indoors?It is possible but it is totally dependant on the location and can only be done in a building with building insurance. Some places are not suitable to breath indoors, while others, with a few safety modifications will be fine.
- Do you have insurance in the event of an accident?Yes, I am fully insured and this is covered as part of your quote.
Fire performance for all kinds of events, from weddings to small photography workshops. Performances with traditional lotus fire fans, gora fans, torches, fire eating, body transfers and fire breathing.