Creating the soundtrack for incredible memories is our passion and speciality, it is so important that your event sounds like you and we want to help you do it with our years of professional expertise and a phenomenal set list . From weddings and anniversaries to private parties and corporate events, we are more than just a band. We provide an experienced, professional music service, covering all aspects of the event. We will work with you to put together cracking live performances, to get and keep your guests dancing, making it a night to remember-for all the right reasons. We can also provide a DJ service and or filler music between sets to keep you rocking throughout the night and the party vibe alive. For everything else, we can work directly with the venue so that you don't have to worry about a thing. We cover all logistics including high quality sound equipment and lights and the all important getting in and out of the venue without disturbing your guests or interrupting your day.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch and lets plan an event your guests will be talking about for years to come!
Services From Nicola Holliday
Seriously Good 6 Piece - 3 x 45 Minutes
Funking 5 Piece - 3 x 45 Minutes
Rocking 4 Piece - 3 x 45 Minutes
Supercharged 7 Piece - 3 x 45 Minutes
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Rock and Roll party Starters! Weddings, Corporate Events and more! We provide a great mix of classic rock n roll dance classics with pop rock anthems to keep ALL your guests dancing all night!
- What are the highlights of your career?The honour of being a part of such special occasions for people, weddings, birthdays and celebrations!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Event performance is our passion and our speciality, we know what works and what doesn't and are happy to advise on such wherever you need. Nic & the Wildhearts is run as a professional entertainment business, it is therefore intrensic to its success, that we maintain the pinnacle of standards and that most importantly you are happy with everything that we provide. When you book us we guarantee that: We will NEVER cancel- it just isn't in our vocabulary. Your event is safe with us. On the occasion one of our band members falls ill, we have a bank of dedicated, tried and trusted dep musicians that know our rep as well as our full time team, that will step in whenever needed. We will always be ON TIME.- Lateness just isn't acceptable for a professional musician. We guaruntee that our getting in, set up and getting out will be on time and as smooth as we can possibly control for you. Our musicians will always be smart, professional and respectable. Musicians will arrive and work in smart black clothing until its time to play, they will be well groomed, polite and professional at all times. None of the band, DJ or engineers will drink alcohol at your event, after all we are working!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding Receptions, Corporate Events, Military events in a range of venues and locations both in the U.K. and abroad.
- Who are your previous clients?Couples, family’s, CAPE Centre London, Glastonbury, Shepherds Bush Empire, Koko Camden, Apple Retail, The GDM Island Hotel-Greece.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Full payment is required at least 7 days in advance of your event in cleared funds via bank transfer.
- How long do you play for?Around 3x 1hour sets as standard.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. PLI up to £10,000,000, PAT testing is done on all sound and lighting equipment regularly.
- How much space do you require?Depending on package a space of approximately 5x3 meters.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?As a rule, no. We are an experienced band that has worked extensively to create the perfect rock and roll sound track to keep you and your guests dancing all night long. However if there is a song or two within this genre that we do not already play and would suit the style then these will be considered at the bands discretion and need 6 months notice please.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depending on the event, we will play a set for 45mins-1hour with a 20minute to 30 minute break in between.
Weddings, Corporate Events and more! We provide a great mix of classic rock n roll dance classics with pop rock anthems to keep ALL your guests dancing all night! See below for an example of some of our current songs.
Runaway Baby - Bruno Mars
Tainted Love - Imelda May
Johnny Got a Boom Boom - Imelda May
Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
Jailhouse Rock - Elvis Presley
Ex's & Oh's - Elle King
Just A Girl - No Doubt
Edge of Bootyliscious - Stevie Nicks/Destiny's Child
Cherry Bomb - Joan Jett and The Black Hearts
Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
Stone Cold Sober - Paloma Faith
Black Horse and A Cherry Tree - KT Tunstall
Wild Child - Lee Rocker
Cruel To Be Kind - Letters To Cleo
You've Got The Love - Florence + The Machine
Sweet But a Psycho - Ava Max
Locked Out Of Heaven - Bruno Mars
Treasure - Bruno Mars
Sugar - Maroon 5
Good As Hell - Lizzo
Higher Love - Kygo/Whitney Houston
Dance Monkey - Tones & I
Proud Mary - Ike & Tina Turner