Nick is a specialist family wedding and party magician.
'Everyone commented on how good he was ... highly recommended'
'...a master of his craft'
'We can't thank you enough for helping make our day wonderful and perfect'
These are just some of the things Nick's past clients have stated in their testimonials of his work. His service has only ever been rated 5/5 stars by ALL of his clients and he offers a 100% money back guarantee if you feel he did not entertain all of your guests.
He is unique in the magical marketplace - delivering the most outstanding, jaw dropping magic for the adults and teenagers, and sculpturing the most stunning balloon for the children. The balloons are like no one has ever seen before, and when the adults see them, they will be requesting ones for themselves! Truly entertaining for all of the family.
Worried that your guests may get bored at your party or wedding? Perhaps at a wedding during the photographs or late in the afternoon? Nick has you...
Laura Tuck• 19 Aug 2017
Nick attended our wedding yesterday and left us all astonished by his close up magic and balloon skills. We highly recommend Nick for any event to wow your guests....we received many comments on how brilliant and friendly Nick was and how awesome his magic tricks were. In the words of my new husband 'He's no Bobo the clown!!' Nick would definitely give dynamo a run for his money! Thank you so much for being a part of our special day xxx
Debbie Baker• 23 Sep 2017
Nick came to our daughter's wedding reception and was absolutely brilliant. He amazed the guests with his close up magic and entertained the children with his balloon skills. If you are considering booking Nick, don’t think twice. Thanks Nick you made a great addition to the evening and guests really enjoyed your entertainment.
Rachel Hales• 5 Aug 2017
Nick twist was excellent - very popular with all our guests. His balloons are exceptional and fun and his tricks are pure magic. He is very talented and also very personable likeable and friendly. He is a master of his craft. We'd certainly recommend him toothers.
Mrs Parker-Youngman• 13 May 2017
Nick provided entertainment at our wedding reception on Saturday 13th May 2017. The adults and children loved his balloons and magic. We can’t thank you enough Nick for helping to make our day amazing and perfect!
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, of course! Much of my summer work will be outside in gardens.
- How long is the act?From one to three hours. It depends on the number of guests you have to amaze!
- What type of magic do you performClose-up magic. Coins appear and disappear inside your guests clenched fists. Signed cards appear in Nick's wallet. Forks bend in unimaginable ways. Paper melts into real £20 notes. Nick predicts the outcomes of impossible events using mind reading techniques. And more....
- Will your magic suit my event?Nick is a family wedding and party specialist. He is perfect when there is a mixture of ages, from young to old. There is jaw dropping magic for the adults and teenagers, and outstanding balloon art sculptures for the children (and adults!).
- How many people will you perform for?As little or as many guests as you have at your party or wedding! There is no minimum or maximum number.
Multi-award winning close-up magic with cards, coins and borrowed objects designed to actively engage your guests with one another. This is Magic Circle London certified magic - one of only very few m...