My name is Nick Peat and I am a pianist and singer.
I play soft rock (although usually without a band as I am a solo performer) with music from artists such as Billy Joel and Elton John, as well as my own songs. Obviously you can tell me what mood you would like and I will do my very best to achieve it.
- How long do you play for?Up to a whole day. Breaks every 1 and a half hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?PA supplied, lighting not usually needed.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No, but all equipment is high quality.
- How much space do you require?Around 3 metres squared, plus 1 or two plug sockets
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course, if you tell me what it is beforehand.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Every 1 and a half hours. 10 minute break.
I can play whatever suitable song requested with prior warning. Normal restaurant set includes songs like:
Tiny Dancer-Elton John
Piano Man-Billy Joel
Here comes the sun-The Beatles
All the things you are-Oscar Hammerstein
She's Always a Woman-Billy Joel
Your Song-Elton John