ThaiAngle make and serve delicious home-made Thai and other Asian hot food out of our beautifully restored vintage Citroen H Van at festivals, events, corporate and private functions, including weddings, all across the South East and occasionally beyond. Our food is made with authentic ingredients and a whole lot of love.
Emily Golding• 8 Sep 2018
The food was delish and the team were so great.
The perfect choice for our wedding and couldn’t recommend them more.
We had so many guests with allergens and the team catered for all of our needs."
Stephanie Davis• 23 Nov 2018
Nic delivered a delicious buffet lunch for us that my entire film cast + crew were then raving about all day. Quality was top notch, happily catering for both meat eaters and vegans alike, and all for a good price. Nic delivered on time (in fact, he was able to arrive a little earlier on a last minute request), the food was piping hot on arrival and all set up for us very quickly with containers and wooden cutlery. Would highly recommend - thanks again!! Steph @ Space City Productions
- Do you offer special menus?All of our menus are tailored to the specific event we are doing, so each is undoubtedly special.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Primarily Thai, but we can also do Vietnamese, Malaysian, Indian and some Japanese food.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes.
- What is included in the menu?We tailor the menu specifically for each event we do.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No.
- What services do you offer?We specialise in event catering, from the very small to the very large, including weddings, parties and corporate functions. We also operate a weekly pop-up takeaway service from our base just outside Brighton, as well as cooking classes to those keen to learn the secrets of Thai food. While Thai is our speciality, we are also able to offer pan-Asian menus, as well as Indian/South Asian and other South East Asian cuisines.