The Chef has over 15 years experience in working in professional kitchens which means that we can offer a variety of food from our food trailer.
We have a 5 star rating for our food hygiene are fully insured, and can be flexible to meet various allergy needs.
Although we're based in Northamptonshire, we are happy to travel
Mandy• 5 May 2018
The food was fantastic. All the guests really enjoyed it and went back for seconds.
Communication was great too everything was arranged smoothly. Jaqui and Mike were really friendly and done a great job.
Will definatley use again and recommend to others.
- How does the open bar work?N/a
- Do you offer special menus?We aim to meet customer requirements so special menus is a yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Not sure we fit into a box in regards to the type of cuisine, but I'd say its fun street food
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, we can do veggie and vegan options and can cater to different allergies
- What is included in the menu?It depends on what you choose as we can offer: Topped mac & cheese Toasties Burgers Topped nachos Wraps Flatbreads For something sweet we do a waffle bar where customers can choose their own toppings.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes, our trailer is mobile, we can pitch up in a field, or outside a venue
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No, we serve food from our food trailer
- What services do you offer?We provide delicious food from Zebidee our blue 10ft kitchen on wheels
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- Topped mac & cheese;
- Topped nachos;
-For something sweet we do a waffle bar where customers can choose their own toppings.