Next Level Show Band
It doesn't get much better than the Next Level Show Band, London's finest musicians!
International touring, tv and recording credits including:
Take That, Cee Lo Green, Robyn, Duran Duran, Rod Stewart, Craig David,
Rizzle Kicks, Olly Murs, Jess Glynne, Simply Red, Jason Derulo, The Macabees, Rita Ora, The Brand New Heavies, Kwabs,Hans Zimmer, The Levelers, Hurts,Iggy Azalea, John Newman, Soul Ii Soul,Crystal Fighters, Smokey Robinson...
Hi Tim, I just want to say on behalf of myself and new husband (still not used to that) a massive Thank you to yourself and the band! I’ve had so many people say how amazing you guys were and it really made the night! You exceeded all expectations and it was truly epic! Thankyou so much!
Yasmin Jordan - Wedding, Orangery Maidstone
On behalf of our family we wanted to thank you for an excellent performance on Saturday at out daughter Carly’s wedding everyone has commented on how brilliantly energetic you all were and the sound was am...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Exciting, Modern & Fresh Show Band playing R&B, Pop, Dance, Hiphop & Soul smash hits.
- What are the highlights of your career?OUR MUSICIANS ARE SEASONED, PASSIONATE PROFESSIONALS, WITH INTERNATIONAL TOURING, TV & RECORDING CREDITS INCLUDING: ROD STEWART, TAKE THAT, ROBYN, CEE LO GREEN, YEARS & YEARS, DURAN DURAN, OLLY MURS, SIMPLY RED, JESS GLYNNE, RICK ASTLEY, JASON DERULO, THE MACABEES, RITA ORA, JOHN NEWMAN, THE BRAND NEW HEAVIES, KWABS, HANS ZIMMER, THE LEVELERS, HURTS, IGGY AZALEA, RIZZLE KICKS, CRAIG DAVID, KATIE MELUA, & MORE...
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Male & Female Vocals, Raps, Horns, Percussion, Plenty of ladies in the band, most musicians sing backing vocals.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate Events Weddings Parties Festivals
- Who are your previous clients?Hi Tim, I just want to say on behalf of myself and new husband (still not used to that) a massive Thank you to yourself and the band! I’ve had so many people say how amazing you guys were and it really made the night! You exceeded all expectations and it was truly epic! Thankyou so much! Yasmin Jordan - Wedding, Orangery Maidstone On behalf of our family we wanted to thank you for an excellent performance on Saturday at out daughter Carly’s wedding everyone has commented on how brilliantly energetic you all were and the sound was amazing, take care of you and thank you so much Teresa Crawford - Wedding, Hanbury Manor "You were all brilliant, we loved having you and so thank you so much for playing!” - Alexandra Milsom - Institute of Civil Engineers - Corporate Event, Sky Garden "You all did a great job, I loved it and lots of people came to tell me you were very good, and I will certainly recommend you to others." Justine Dobbs-Higginson - Wedding, Corsica From the very start the whole process was so smooth and stress-free. They couldn’t have been more accommodating and handled all of the tech and logistics requirements with our venue so we didn’t have anything to worry about. The band on the night were absolutely excellent. The music itself was fantastic but it was the personality of all of the band members and the interaction with our wedding guests on the dancefloor that made them really stand out. They really got the feel of the crowd and everyone had an excellent time as a result. It was so nice to have a band that got everyone dancing but in a friendly, non-pressured way. They were just a whole lot of fun and Chloe and I can’t recommend them highly enough. If you want to get your wedding party really going off, bring in The Next Level Show Band – they were utterly peerless and we are forever grateful! Chloe & Neil - Stoke Place, Berkshire We selected Next Level as our headline band to complete our 10th Anniversary Festival. Indeed Next Level lived up to its name. The late seventies funk and newer numbers were exactly what we envisioned. Do not hesitate to book them. Just excellent. Ken Veitch, Chairman - Alresford Music Festival The set list was perfection - the most amazing mix of classics and modern stuff. We danced ALL night and everyone agreed they were the best band anyone has ever heard at any party or wedding. ENORMOUS thanks to the band for bringing the ultimate party to our wedding. We had so much fun and loved every second of it. Rhia & Will - Wedding, Oxford “We just wanted to drop you a quick note to say thank you SO much for everything at our wedding. The band were amazing and so many of our guests have commented on how great they were. We absolutely loved them and they made the evening so much fun..” HELEN & JOSH SAFFER 28th AUGUST 2016 The band was really really good! Nice Vibe! Henrik Endahl - Anniversary Party, Marbella I just wanted to say thank you to the band for playing at our wedding on Saturday 27th July. We had an amazing evening and everyone commented on how brilliant you were! Everyone was up dancing and we enjoyed every second. You were extremely professional and sounded great. We will certainly be recommending you to everyone we know. Charlotte & Gareth, Herts So many of our guests commented that this was the best band they had ever seen. I was really thrilled with Next Level and couldn’t recommend them highly enough. Thank you!Susan & Dave Doyle - WEDDING, KENT WOW – what a band! Next Level had all our guests up and dancing for their entire set, the sound, the energy and professionalism of the band was absolutely brilliant. We could have danced all night long with them! Charlotte & Doug - Wedding, Natural History Museum, London
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer, Credit Card
- How long do you play for?2x1 hour sets (recommended) or 3x40minute sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. As standard we provide a state of the art Sound System, manned by a Top Industry Sound Engineer, as well as automatic lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes!
- How much space do you require?Minimum 3mx5m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We're happy to learn and play a first dance for clients, or a special request for corporate events & parties.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?For the 2x1 hour sets we take 1 30 minute break For the 3x40 minute sets we take 2 20 minute breaks. These are flexible
BLURRED LINES - ROBIN THICKE
CRAZY IN LOVE - BEYONCE
24K MAGIC - BRUNO MARS
I CAN'T FEEL MY FACE - THE WEEKND
RAPPERS DELIGHT - SUGARHILL GANG
TREASURE - BRUNO MARS
FINESSE - BRUNO MARS