Never Mind The Jukebox
Never Mind The Jukebox has fast become one of the most in-demand and established party bands in the UK, with a vast experience of performing at a range of events across the country.
Bringing the same vibrant energy to every single performance, Never Mind The Jukebox are guaranteed to leave you and your guests with a memorable experience. Their exceptional repertoire covers the very best of Pop, Motown, Disco, Soul, Dance, Rock and Funk from all era's guaranteed to keep the dance floor busy all night long.
With over twenty years experience in the music industry, members of Never Mind The Jukebox have shared stages with Ocean Colour Scene, The Enemy, Muse, Mike Stanley, The Indigo Blues Band, The Father Teds, Faith Brown, Les Dennis, Tom O`Connor and Faye Tozer.
Performing at BBC`s Pebble Mill Studios, Granada Studios, Abbey Road, The Royal Albert Hall, NEC, NIA, Symphony Hall, Alexandra Palace and Hotels such as The Ritz, The Savoy, The Langham Hotel, Crystal Rooms and cafe' Royal.
Our versatile team can create the perfect entertainment solution for your style and budget.
Make your event come alive and book Never Mind The Jukebox today.
Avril• Dec. 9, 2015
“I booked ‘Never Mind The Jukebox’ for our work Christmas party in 2011, consisting of 120 attendees. They were very professional and put together a wonderful varied set. Everyone had a fantastic night, the dance floor was busy and the extra touches were great. They interacted with the audience and we particularly enjoyed the ‘circle of dance’. I would have no hesitation in recommending ‘Never Mind The Jukebox’ to people for a corporate function or any other celebration.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Bringing the same vibrant energy to every single performance, we are guaranteed to give you a fun-filled night of live music.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate Events, Bars, Private Parties
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x 45 minutes sets for acoustic sets and 2 x 1 hour sets for party band sets. Sets timings can be worked out to suit your event and we can play for longer but this will be an additional cost.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we use a portable Bose L1 system for acoustic gigs and HK PA system for party band sets.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, we have Public Liability Insurance up to 10 million and all our equipment is PAT tested.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, of course. We will learn any songs as long as we are given a months notice prior to the event to do so.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?This is dependant on the timings of the evenings.
Acoustic Duo - Vocals and Acoustic Guitar
Acoustic Trio - Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Cahon or Half Kit
Acoustic Four Piece - Vocals, Acoustic Guitar, Bass, Cahon or Half Kit
Four Piece Party Band - Vocals, Electric Guitar, Bass, Drums
Five Piece Party Band - 2xVocals, Electric Guitar, Bass, Drums