Solo Singer & Pianist.
* Highly experienced and talented singer-pianist!
* Extensive repertoire with around 200 songs ranging from Sinatra to the very latest chart hits! Set list that is always growing
Neil Black is a high quality piano player and singer with a CV of very impressive clients.
With a repertoire of around 200 songs, ranging from Sinatra to the latest chart toppers, Neil is sure to be able to create the atmosphere you want at your event, be it a wedding, a corporate event or a lively dance party!
A very friendly and approachable professional, Neil knows how to give an audience what they want and keep a crowd happy!
Julie Dawson• 8 Jun 2019
Absoulutly Fabulous entertainment and mix of songs. Neil was on time and very organised setting up descretley after introducing himself he just got on with it. We wanted him to play two sets of 45 minutes leading us into our evening reception from 18:00 till 21:00. He went down a storm and had people singing and dancing almost straight away. Everyone commented and said how impressed they were with the entertainment, he made our night special. Everyone had a really good time including the two ...
John Colquhoun• 7 Apr 2018
Our wedding day was made more memorable thanks to N E covers. A great blend of music was put together to meet lots of varied tastes. I would hihley reccomend N E covers you not just getting a great musician but a top bloke aswell.
John Colquhoun• 7 Apr 2018
Our wedding day was made more memorable thanks to N E covers. A great blend of music was put together to meet lots of varied tastes. I would highly reccomend N E covers your not just getting a great musician but a top bloke aswell.
judith taylor• 27 Aug 2018
Neil came and did songs at my celebrations of re newing our wedding vows He was absolutely brilliant Fitted in straight away with the songs people asked for even though I did not ask prior to wedding I even sang at my own wedding and he helped me with words ( god knows what I sounded like lol ) Would recommend him anywhere He should be on Xfactor Thankyou so much Neil XXX
John & Mihaela• 7 Apr 2018
"Our wedding made special by a specially talented musician.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Generally a 10 minuet break after playing for around 45 minuets would be required to refresh my vocals
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings all day service from ceremony to evening disco and live music. Retirement party’s to birthday party’s
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I am always learning new tracks, if I do not already know a song you would like. I will be more than happy to learn the song and add this to my repertoire
- How much space do you require?I require very little space 8ft length 6ft depth would allow for set up and performance
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I am fully insured with musicians union
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a full PA with sound activated lights
- How long do you play for?I have a bespoke set arrangement. The most popular set time are normally x2 45 minuets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own full PA and lighting provided with every booking
I can provide music for any occasion
I regularly provide music for wedding ceremonies music during and after the weeding dinners. Evening entertainment mixture of live music and Dj set