As a morning radio personality currently heard across the South East, and having hosted shows on national and regional radio stations for more than twenty years, I pride myself in knowing my music.
I've had an incomparable amount of experience with entertaining crowds. Being a DJ isn't as simple as learning to mix two records together and shouting out dedications. It takes way more than that.
As a public speaker, I've learned how the energy you project to the room can have a significant effect on the kind of overall night everyone has. Creating memorable moments is as important as putting together the perfect playlist.
I'm also a Headliner.io verified prestige summer festival act.
My private events hosting service is SO much more than just a mobile disco.
Contact me for more information on the various packages I can tailor to your requirements. I want to make sure your experience with a Veglio Entertainments event is one that you'll want to tell people all about.
Contact me now!...
Elaine Atkinson• 16 May 2017
Neal is a very pleasant guy aiming to please by meeting client before the event and taking a real interest in the people involved. He can take requests online and make an audio message from those unable to attend. He really involves any children at the event in his planning and they loved it. Took a while to get adults up dancing so that could have been better but when they were up they all enjoyed it! Accoustics weren't good but that was down to the venue perhaps. Good to work with Neal as he ...
HARRIET RYLEY• 17 Jun 2017
"Neal's expertise in handling the dancing desires of a bunch of 40 of our 21 year-old daughter's friends and relatives plus 20 of her parents' friends in their 40s/50s (some of whom are very avid dancers) was superb.
He really helped make the evening go swimmingly- there was a constant flow of perfect party music - effortlessly blending requests with a mix of other music that always hit the spot - the dance-floor was never empty and everyone had a really great night.
I warmly recommend Neal as...
Catherine• 5 May 2017
Well what can I say. 3rd party hosted by Neal and it's always been absolutely outstanding every time. Completely personalised and a lot of thought goes into the set beforehand. He had everyone up dancing right from the start and all of the way through. People are still talking about it now and it was 2 months ago! The local 6th form students have branded it the party of the year! Congratulations to Mr V and looking forward to a family 21st this September.
- What experience do you have working with children?I've worked with children at both primary and dance schools.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- How long do you need to set up?60-90 minutes
- Will you play 'cheese'?Some DJs make a big deal about being 'cheese-free'. V3GLIO Entertainments recognise that a small sprinkling of certain cheese can actually improve the overall fun of the night. Be careful of those who refuse to play anything. It usually means they lack the skills to properly blend a varied playlist! Also, people have different ideas about what the description cheese entails. Some consider it to mean 70s disco, and others believe it means Whigfield and Macarena. All of these examples can go down extremely well if played at just the right time during the event.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes. A reasonable amount of requests are always catered for as standard. You'll find most DJs are quite precious about them. They are frightened of being forced to play dance-floor clearing songs, but V3GLIO Entertainments prides itself in having the experience to know what to play and when. All bookings include a special request site login which can be shared with your guests ahead of the event, and some songs can be played on the night. For those wanting an extra edge of control of the sound of the event, be sure to ask about my reasonably priced 'Full Playlist Control' package, when enquiring.
- What style of music do you offer?My extensive music catalogue of 15,000 songs is bigger than the average radio station's. And as a radio broadcaster I'd know this. I offer all styles, and every booking features access to a private guest request list at no extra charge. The music that's played at your event will fully depend on the occasion. We offer very different formats whether it's a birthday or a wedding. For most events, V3GLIO Entertainments clients favour the open-format style of music. This means anything and everything goes, from pop, through urban and as far back as 50s. However, individual tastes can be catered for if a custom theme is required, such as rock, hip hop or deep house. These options will be discussed during your initial booking consultation.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?V3GLIO Entertainments is covered to the value of £10 million, and I have all the relevant documentation, proving my full compliance, available on request.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have light and high quality PA sound equipment, all fully PAT tested and compliant.
- Do you do open-air acts?I not only do them, I very much enjoy them!
Top 40/Kids Disco
Hip Hop and Urban
Commercial, EDM and House
I'm available for Birthdays, Proms, school discos, Anniversaries, Weddings, Corporate, of...