The duo consists of London based vocalist and pianist Natalie Higgins and guitarist Tara Cunningham.
Both are celebrated professional and highly experienced women in Jazz, with graduate degrees from London conservatoire.
They pride themselves on being able to offer a wide variety of music acts, and regularly perform at various successful musical events.
The Jazz Ladies' duo can organise anything from a chilled out jazz duo or trio, to a full band lively enough to get the audience dancing.
They have experience with dealing with music venues, hotels, restaurants, bars, pubs, weddings and corporate events too and if your venue doesn't have a piano or PA system can bring all the instruments and equipment at no extra cost!
Established as women in Jazz on the London Jazz scene, the duo have performed in Venues such as The Ned London, The Royal Academy Lates, Pall Mall 64, Ronnie Scotts Jazz Club, The Victoria and Albert Museum and much more.
Services From Jazz Ladies' Band
Jazz Duo Ladies - 1 Hour
Jazz Ladies' Full Band - 1 Hour
Jazz Ladies' Trio - 1 Hour
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:London based proffessional Jazz duo - Vocalist and Guitarist -
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing at Ronnie Scotts Jazz Club
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are women in Jazz both with graduate degrees in Jazz Studies from Conservatoire, we are also highly experienced and come well recommended in London.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Any - it ranges. We play a lot of duo gigs in bars and full band gigs in venues too.
- Who are your previous clients?Royal Academy of Arts - Lates , The Ned London, Private company clients for events and many more.
- How can event planners pay for your services?In cash or as a bank or paypal transfer
- How long do you play for?We can play for up to 3/4 hours!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?Very little space is needed if it is a duo, more needed as the band gets larger on request.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are happy to pre-learn any requests and can attempt to play new songs if given the music.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually like to take a 15 min break for every hour.
All of the Real Book Standards : (and can also perform Blues and pop and soul music on request)
Bespoke music for any event.