Napkin Catering is a relatively new company, Launched in early 2015, re-branded in 2018 we set our focus on becoming one of the best catering companies in the south west! What makes us stand out from the rest is our ethics when it comes to food & the environment! We only use free range, fair trade & organic! Everything we use is fully recyclable or biodegradable! When it comes to produce we only buy from local businesses! We can trace the bacon we use right down to the pig in the farm from the west country!
Debbie Dillon• 15 Jun 2019
Steve and his apprentice did an amazing job with our event! Providing a three course meal for 12 people in a small kitchen is a real challenge, and they rose to it with excellent humour and professionalism.
The scallops were cooked to perfection, as was the salmon. A small issue with the number of main courses was quickly addressed - thank you!
It can't have been easy providing great food with the guests dressed in steampunk outfits :-)
Tara• 29 Jun 2019
Just to let you know the event did not happen. I received this email from Napkin on Sat morning.
It is with our deepest regrets to inform you, our chef, Jamie, who was booked in to do your catering today, was in a tragic fatal accident this morning. I wish we knew this sooner so we could've tried to arrange cover however, we have only just been made aware of the situation. I am truly sorry for the inconvenience this may cause to your day.
Napkin Catering is happy to cover any...
Laura Brozek• 14 Jun 2019
Fantastic customer service, fantastic food, very happy delivery people. You know when you go to one of those seminars or training days and there's catering and it's generally quite terrible with sad looking sandwiches that you'd rather put out their misery than eat, this place is completely different, it's genuinely brilliant. They differ from other catering companies, they appear to really want to supply more than cold sausage rolls and boring sandwiches, they've got an amazing selection. It tu...
- What services do you offer?Napkin Catering are an events caterer. We cater for event of all types. Be it a wedding for 200, a funeral for 30 or a community event for 2000, There is no job too big or small.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?In short, We can. We are partnered with a few venues. You'll have to get in touch with us to find out more.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We can yes. Otherwise it will all be cooked in our production kitchen.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Of course
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We can offer just about any cuisine. Our development chef has spent the past 30 years travelling and mastering his craft.
- Do you offer special menus?Every menu is special, We work with you to deliver exactly what you want.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Absolutely. We have one of Bristol's best pastry chefs in our kitchen creating sweet and savoury masterpieces daily.
- How does the open bar work?It can work one of two ways. You can either put some money behind the bar and the guests can drink until the tab is spent. Or you can pay for the drinks after the event. Open bars provide a client's guest options in what to drink. They also take the pressure off of guests to carry cash with them and also speeds up lines (because paying for drinks takes a good amount of time – opening tabs is time consuming)
Napkin Catering are a Bristol based caterer, We provide catering for all types of events for locations all over southwest of England including intimate weddings, private dinners, corporate events, pri...