Murrays Catering Services

Edinburgh
From: £10.00
Verified bookings:  0
Reviews: 0
Book Safely - confirm booking via Poptop to receive money back guarantee

Media Files

Description

Price from: £10.00
From 10.00 a head . Deposits required of 40% of the total bill . Remaining 60% , one month before the event .

At murrays I pride myself in quality of ingredients and quality of service .

Friendly and accomadating to cover all your requirements .

0 Reviews
Awards
FAQ


    Set List/Services

    I cater for .

    Weddings , corporate events , funerals , bbq and various other celebrations

    Featured Clients

    Ciklum
    Microsoft
    Nestle
    Sony
    UK Trade & Investment
    Vodafone
    Yamaha