Munch your way back to the 1980s, with this exciting band covering parties, weddings, corporate events, pubs and clubs in Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and Essex.
The band, with many years of experience between them, play a fantastic range of music from the 1980s, arguably the most musically diverse decade!.. They will take you back to the era of perms, shoulder pads and fishnets (and that's just the men), so dust off that 80s clobber and come for a real party!!
Munch, come self contained with PA, sound engineer, plus an amazing lighting rig. Their professional attitude and infectious enthusiasm towards what they do will offer a night to remember for you and your guests.
If you are looking for a fantastic 80s party night, then Munch is the band for you!!
The band perform 80s themed, corporate or in smart clothing, to suit your event.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Fantastic 80s band playing great tunes with oomph!
- What are the highlights of your career?The Highlights for Munch are that they provide great entertainment and pride themselves on giving people a night to remember!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?The band come self contained with PA, impressive LED lighting rig with a mix of power cans, spotlights and laser, together with a sound engineer to ensure they have a great sound all night. They play up to 3 x 40 min sets, which can be adjusted to two longer sets of around an hour each, which tends to work best as it keeps that dance floor full. Performances are contracted for your piece of mind and are covered with £5million liability insurance.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Munch will play parties, weddings, corporate events and pubs and clubs.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Munch ask that they are paid either cash on the night or via bank transfer before the event.
- How long do you play for?either 3 x 40 min sets or 2 x 60 min sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes we come self contained with our own PA and dynamic lighting. We also come with a sound engineer for every party to guarantee great sound!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have £5million Public Liability Insurance
- How much space do you require?Ideally 20ft wide by 15ft deep
Munch play either 3 x 40 min sets or 2 x 60 min sets
Music can be played between sets via ipod or similar
Town Called Malice
Video Killed The Radio Star
Don't You Wan...