Bespoke catering services tailored to your needs
At The Dutch Foodie, we create unforgettable culinary experiences tailored to you.
We love sharing our passion for everything foodie. As your private chef or teacher at yours or your venue, through the recipes on the blog, by catering your event or through our recommendations and experiences on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
Our recipes, culinary ramblings and services reflect our Dutch heritage, but also 20 years in Belgium, extensive worldwide travels and nearly 30 years of living in England.
Many of our dishes are healthy, gluten free, low carb, dairy free or refined sugar free. Some are vegetarian or vegan (or can be adapted to be so). Others throw all caution to the wind. All are delicious and made with not just love, care and attention, but also the very best quality ingredients.
The Dutch Foodie is also available as Guest Blogger and Product or Kitchen Equipment reviewer, Recipe Developer and Food Consultant, s...
- What is included in the menu?Each event plan is bespoke, so it is up to the client: other than food, crockery, cutlery, glassware, furniture and other can be facilitated. Staff can also be facilitated.
- How does the open bar work?We do not provide a bar service, but can facilitate such additional services as a one stop shop
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We can facilitate cakes, including wedding cakes but do not produce these in-house
- Do you offer special menus?All our menus are bespoke and therefore special. We also offer interactive table dining (gourmetten/raclette, fondue etc) as well as Indonesian Rijsttafel and a world-Pancake menu (sweet and savoury, 2-, 3- or 4-course)
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Cuisines from around the world, including British, Asian, North African, french and Fusion. Specialising in Dutch, Belgian and Indonesian cuisine
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes. We do not have set menus, everything is bespoke and designed for the client
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?food is prepped off-site and finished on site as needed
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- What services do you offer?Private Dining Small Event catering Cooking Classes Associated hire equipment facilitationif needed
Small Event Catering