Your first choice for private dining and small event catering with a personal touch.
We create unforgettable culinary experiences tailored to you, be it the classics, fusion or world cuisine. We also provide bespoke cooking classes in your home or holiday accommodation.
We pride ourselves on our high standards and quality. We cover most of Surrey, Sussex, East Kent and South London.
Special diets and dietary restrictions can be catered for.
The Dutch Foodie is also available as Guest Blogger, Product or Kitchen Equipment reviewer, Recipe Developer and Food Consultant, specialising in Belgian Cuisine, Dutch Street Food and Dutch-Indonesian Rijsttafel.
- What services do you offer?Private Dining Small Event catering Cooking Classes Associated hire equipment facilitationif needed
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?food is prepped off-site and finished on site as needed
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes. We do not have set menus, everything is bespoke and designed for the client
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Cuisines from around the world, including British, Asian, North African, french and Fusion. Specialising in Dutch, Belgian and Indonesian cuisine
- Do you offer special menus?All our menus are bespoke and therefore special. We also offer interactive table dining (gourmetten/raclette, fondue etc) as well as Indonesian Rijsttafel and a world-Pancake menu (sweet and savoury, 2-, 3- or 4-course)
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We can facilitate cakes, including wedding cakes but do not produce these in-house
- How does the open bar work?We do not provide a bar service, but can facilitate such additional services as a one stop shop
- What is included in the menu?Each event plan is bespoke, so it is up to the client: other than food, crockery, cutlery, glassware, furniture and other can be facilitated. Staff can also be facilitated.
Small Event Catering