Rebecca is a much in demand versatile and mesmerising solo cellist for weddings, events and recording sessions.
Although classically trained at the Royal College of Music Rebecca enjoys performing all genres of music and always plays with heartfelt passion and flare.
Liam Parsons• 22 Jun 2019
Perfect in every way. It made our day. Thank you
Liam & Angie
Rose Holland• 7 Jul 2019
I would definitely recommend Rebecca! She played for two hours at our wedding, making everyone cry with her beautiful entrance music and creating a lovely atmosphere for the drinks reception. She is a brilliant musician and so many of the guests commented on how lovely it was to hear her play. It really made our day extra special. Thank you so much!
- How long do you play for?Bookings from 1 hour
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Minimal. Just enough for chair and sometimes a music stand
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?10 minute break per hour.
- Can you be available with other instruments?Yes, I can be accompanied by piano, classical guitar or perform as a duo with violin.
All of the classic cello repertoire plus hundreds of arrangements from Disney classics to Ed Sheeran. Anything is possible.