A fantastic Citroen HY Van converted to a pop up tea room (including all tables and chairs), serving traditional afternoon teas, cakes, scones all on vintage china!
Michele• 15 Apr 2017
Came across this van in south sea today out for a walk with family and what a lovely surprise the nicest cake I have had in a long time and I eat a lot of cake and everything was lovely the service and even the teapot had a cosy. Thank you ladies
- How does the open bar work?N/A
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No although I do attend festival weddings where we serve a variety of cakes instead of a wedding cake!
- Do you offer special menus?Gluten free and vegetarian available
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Baked goods
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes to the customers requirements
- What is included in the menu?A variety of tea; Scones, jam and cream; Cheese scones; Crumpets Tea cakes A variety of homemade cakes Coffee
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?No all products are produced at home prior to attending the venue
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No the venue is provided by the customer
- What services do you offer?Waitress service in a pop up tea room with vintage china. Food served includes scones, cakes, tea cakes, crumpets, tea and coffee. All goods are homemade where possible with the use of local produce.
A full pop up tea room serving traditional afternoon teas, cakes, scones all on vintage china.