John Higgitt Photography
Wedding Photographer John Higgitt
I’m a wedding photographer based in Essex but work throughout the UK
On your wedding day I tell your story by capturing the magic and fun of those very special moments, that you’ll cherish forever.
Most weddings are 8-12 hours and sometimes longer, many of the good bits and real things happen when you least expect it and always when you don’t.
It’s all about capturing your wedding day and getting the best pictures possible.
Your wedding photographs are an investment, when the flowers, food and wine have gone, the only things left are your memories & photographs, those you’ll cherish forever.
We provide a timeless and natural style of photography, but covering requested group and posed shots, creating the perfect wedding photography portfolio.
- What does the wedding package include?Full day £899 Full days package includes Pre-wedding get together to discuss your requirements Bride preparation to evening celebrations Groom Preparation All images supplied professionally edited and ready for printing or sharing You’re own private gallery to share Personal download link containing your pictures HD Photofilm of pictures to music
- What style of photos do you take?We provide a timeless and natural style of photography, but covering requested group and posed shots, creating the perfect wedding photography portfolio.
- What kind of technology do you use?Digital
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Online gallery
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Approximately 2 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?We send via link an edited version of the special day
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone but also use a 2nd photographer when required
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I have access to a 2nd photographer whom I work with on a regular basis
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes but only a selection, it's the clients special day and all their pictures shouldnt be paraded online
- WHAT’S YOUR STYLE / APPROACH TO DOCUMENTING MY SPECIAL DAY??We tell a story of your day in pictures.
- DO YOU TAKE GROUP SHOTS?Yes of course we do, but we recommend you have no more than ten group shots and with aid we will achieve these very quickly and professionally.
- WILL THE PERSON WE MEET AT THE INITIAL CONSULTATION BE THE PERSON TAKING OUR PICTURES ON OUR DAY?This is an easy one, yes, I’m your photographer for the whole day.
- DO YOU OFFER PRE-WEDDING SHOOTS/ENGAGEMENT SHOOTS?Yes, we do for an additional fee.
- HAVE YOU PHOTOGRAPHED PREVIOUSLY AT OUR VENUE?If we haven’t taken pictures at your chosen venue, we always try (dependent on distance) to attend the location, prior to your special day.
- I’D LIKE TO SEE TESTIMONIALS AND PHOTOGRAPHS FROM YOUR RECENT WEDDINGS?Testimonials & recent pictures are shown on the website.
- I WOULD LIKE BLACK & WHITE AS WELL AS COLOUR PHOTOGRAPHY?The great thing about digital photography is that it allows us to provide to you, either colour or black & white in post processing
- DO YOU OFFER PACKAGES?We offer 2 simple packages, which hopefully covers everyone’s budget, one without an album and one with.
- HOW LONG WILL MY PHOTOGRAPHERS STAY ON THE DAY?From getting ready pictures to speeches and evening photography.
- DO YOU CHARGE FOR TRANSPORT?75 miles (75 miles return) included for free, anything over that requires additional expenditure.
- DO YOU REQUIRE REFRESHMENTS?That would be nice, but it’s your call, as we are working in excess on 10-12hrs.
- DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS FOR WEEKDAY WEDDINGS?We can offer a personalised quote for shorter weddings?
- ARE YOU HAPPY TO WORK ALONGSIDE A VIDEOGRAPHER?It’s your special day, we will work alongside anyone.
- HOW WILL THE FINAL SET OF PHOTOGRAPHS BE PRESENTED?Your pictures will be sent to you via email in form of a link and personal online gallery.
- ARE YOU INSURED AGAINST MISHAPS?It’s a must and we are fully covered by insurance and documents can be provided.
- WHEN WILL I NEED TO PAY?You will need to pay a booking fee on signing the contract “£250″ and the outstanding monies 7 days prior to your wedding day. (Overseas assignments differ)
- DO WE HAVE TO SIGN A CONTRACT?We have a detailed contract, covering all aspects of the day and requirements required by you and your photographer
- ALBUM DESIGN & PRODUCTION, HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT?It can take up to 6 weeks, the album is designed, then you will receive a link to approve or alter things. Once agreed and ordered, the albums are printed and built in Italy.
- DO WE STORE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHS?We store your pictures for 6 months, but allow you to download the pictures as soon as they become available, they will be stored on that link for 6 months after the event
HD photofilm slideshow