Mr Punch and Judy by Benjamin Hasker, a traditional show suitable for modern audiences.
Using the finest hand carved puppets and housed within a traditionally painted booth, I perform an action packed show from start to finish. With lots of comedy and audience participation, featuring all of the classic characters and Mr Punch's distinctive swazzle voice.
Alongside the Punch and Judy I perform children's magic and juggling shows. And I'm also available for close-up magic and mind reading for weddings and parties.
I can also provide my amazing Magical Flea Circus, The Smallest Show On Earth! See the fleas perform death defying tricks and stunts! A great little show suitable for all audiences, even the adults love this one.
Always professional and reliable, my show has been featured on BBC, ITV and Channel 4, I have worked for the Olympic organisers, D.Z Bank, Butlin's, Spa Supermarkets, TK Maxx, Numerous councils and schools and many prestigious private events. A member of Equity, The Punch and Judy Fellowship and The Sussex Magic Circle.
Based in Worthing I cover West Sussex, East Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Kent and London.
Services From This Supplier
The Mr Punch & Judy Show, Children's Magic & Juggling Show
The Mr Punch & Judy Show + Juggling Show
The Mr Punch & Judy Show + Children's Magic
- Do you do open-air acts?I perform at many outdoor events, I am self sufficient and have a battery operated PA system for outdoor events so do not require power.
- How long is the act?I perform a one hour spectacular featuring Punch and Judy, magic and juggling, action packed fun from start to finish. At outdoor events such as fetes and fairs I often perform repeat performances of the Punch and Judy show which is just under 30 minutes. I can provide the right length of show for your event or function, please contact me to discuss.
- What type of magic do you performAlongside my Punch and Judy show I perform a children's magic and juggling show. I'm also a close-up and table magician and mind reader.
- Will your magic suit my event?I provide shows for all ages and audiences, fro 2 to 92!
- How many people will you perform for?I have no limit on the number of people
- How long do you need to set up?I require at least 30 minutes to set up prior to the show but normally arrive one hour beforehand.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?I am a member of Equity and hold 10 million pounds public liability insurance.
- What experience do you have working with children?Over 15 years experience of working with children and family audiences, from nursery and school shows to fetes and fairs.
- How long is your performance?Usually one hour although can be tailored to suit your requirements, please contact me for more information.
- What age range do you work with?From 2 to 92!
- What venues can you work in?Anywhere and everywhere, I have managed to squeeze into some pretty small spaces over the years!
- Can you work outdoors?I often work outdoors.
- Is the show safe?I perform a traditional show suitable for modern audiences with no inappropriate content.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No, I have no limits on the number of children you wish to invite.
Punch and Judy
Magical Novelty Flea Circus
Cabaret Magic Shows