Quality North East wedding & party DJ. Whether you're looking for a disco & DJ for your wedding, birthday party, anniversary or other party my service covers the whole North East of England.
Jade• 16 Jan 2018
"This guy absolutely made our night ! He was the only person in on our surprise first dance and he made sure there were no hiccups. Music was brill he had everyone up on the dance floor and his equipment fits right into any wedding theme, it's not ugly or obstructive!
Can't thank him enough for giving us a great wedding party !"
Andy• 16 Jan 2018
Awsome dj and I highly recommend this guy. Pleasure to work with and had us all up on the dance floor in no time at all.
- Do you have online playlist management?Yes. Upon booking you can be granted an account in my 'client zone' area of my website where the status of your booking can be checked & music requests can be made. Guests to your event can even be provided with a link to submit their own requests (all requests can be vetted by you before the event)
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?£10m PLI & all equipment is regularly inspected & PAT tested
- Do you do open-air acts?Open air performance is possible - I provide my own gazebo which gives basic protection from weather.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes my PA & lighting are modern & elegantly presented. No dangling wires!
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Requests are encouraged & welcomed. Anything not in my existing library can be sourced provided it's available for legal purchase
- What style of music do you offer?Music from the 1950s to current chart
Wedding DJ & Disco
Anniversary party DJ & DIsco
Birthday party DJ & Disco